Going Home

(Your P.o.V.)

You called Haiven over to tell her I had to quit. You told her where you was going to work she freaked out.

"OHMYGOD(Y/N)YOU'REGOINGTOWORKWITHROSSANDADAMANDMAXANDTIMANDJINANDCORYLIKETHISISACTUALYHAPPENINGCANYOUSETMYUPWITHMAXPLEASE!" She screamed. She was more excited than you was. you couldn't believe it either though. Wait...

"Erm... Haiven? Did you just say to set you up with Max?" I giggled, "I haven't even met him yet!"

She began immediately blushing as she realized what she had just said. "I KNEW IT!" you exclaimed. She would always blush when you two watched videos with Max in them. You decided to tease her a bit. 

"Haiven if you two are together you're going to have to get used to... MADMAX!" you teased. 

"Shaddup," she said with a chuckle, "You know Y/N, since you and Ross became friends you smile a lot now. You're always happy. I'm so happy for you, plus you two make a great couple."

Just as she said that Ross and Adam got back from F/R with F/F. Yum. "I keep telling Ross that!" Adam exclaimed. "When you gonna get the courage to ask her out bro?" Adam asked giving Ross a playful tap on the arm. Ross's face went rose red, and you chuckled at his reaction. 'That's what you get for making me blush all those times' you thought while smirking. He's so freaking cute! Like a puppy kindof...

"So Haiven," Ross starts, obviously trying to change the subject, "Do you really want us to set you up with Max?" He asks. Ohh Ross. What have you done. 

"Y-You heard m-m-m-me...?" she asks timidly. Oh god help us if he says yes...

"Yea. Plus you're kinda his type so-" he was cut of by Haiven springing at him to give him a hug. You just started laughing at him. Oh poor Ross. Poor Max.

"THANK YOU ROSS~!" She screamed at him. As she did this a nurse walked in and laughed. 

"Oh you kids are a riot," She chuckled, "Miss Y/N L/N? You are free to go. Just have to talk to you about some things." She began to list a few precautions for you to take. You wondered why Ross was released before you. That's when you remembered. Your bills. You hadn't payed them, and not just your doctor bills. Your rent, electricity, water, all of them! What were you going to do? 

(Narrator P.o.V.)

Ross saw how worried you were and asked you what was wrong. Then it hit him too. Although he had already paid her medical bills she had other ones too. What was she going to do. They drove her to her house. When they got to her house she saw something on her door. An eviction notice. Ross saw it and then saw her worried face. 

"I knew i shouldn't have left my guard down. This is what happens when I let myself be happy. Oh no..." Ross then grabbed you shoulders and made you face him. You were beginning to cry.

"Hey I promised you that you would be happy and I meant it. You will just have to live at the apartment with me and Max and Tim for a while." He said. "Come on I'll help you pack your stuff. You can move in today. Just let me call Max and he can help us.

(Your P.o.V.)

You don't even know what to say. For now all your going to be able say is, "Thank you Ross..."