Even Hearts Have Healed Scars

(Your P.o.V)

About a month ago Joslin had called you. She asked you to meet her at the park in exactly one month. You left at around 12:00 A.M. per her request. It was against your better judgement, but you went anyways. What did you have to loose anyways. You broke up with Ross to keep the fans from hating on him. It was awkward since your apartments were right next to his. There was even a door connecting them. Everyday he would slip a new letter under the door saying he loved you. He didn't care about his job. He only wanted you. It hurt you so much to throw those away every morning. It was breaking you. As you opened the door to exit you saw Ross with a tear stained face... and a crumbled letter in his hand.

"You won't reply to the ones I send you so I will have to give it to you in person," he managed to sob out. You teared up at the sight of him in pieces. The last bit of strength you had in you to stay away from him evaporated. You reached out to grab his hand, but held it back at the last minute.

"Ross it's o-over. It will only hurt us both," you said looking down.

He then looked at you like you had just said you hated him. "Y/N I've told you already. I won't let you hurt. I promised you that you would never hurt again," he pulled you into a tight embrace. You didn't return it.

"Come inside for a minute. I'll help you clean up,'' he then nodded and followed you inside. You noticed that Haiven was still up watching spongebob.... okayy....

As you began to wash Rosses face off with a wet washrag you noticed a long gash along his shoulder. You gasped. Horror evident on your face. It went from his forearm to his triceps. (I'm not gonna lie... the only things I know about those two body parts is that they're on your arm....)

"W.H.A.T. H.A.P.P.E.N.E.D," you asked fearing you already knew the answer.

"I was walking down the street when a mugger saw me and..." He wasn't lying.

"Ross... why didn't you tell me?" you inquired with saddness evident in your tone.

He was silent for a moment. That's when you realized that he did. Probably in one of his letters you threw out. You felt horrible. "I's so sorry Ross."

"you don't have to be. All you have to do to make it up to me is be with me again," he said pleading with you with his eyes.

You sighed. "We can get through this Y/N, but only if we do it together," he stated. You began to giggle. "What's so funny," he asked with a smile.

"You are so cheesy!" you laughed. You kissed his forehead. "And I love you for it."

"CAN YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS JUST TALK TOMORROW SO I CAN WATCH MY STORIES1?!?!/!?212/12/" HAiven demonically yelled. 

"What's her deal," Ross whispered to you, "It's just spongebob!" 

You laughed again. "I'll see you tomorrow. You're taking me to F/R."

"Oh am I now?" Ross asked sarcastically. Suddenly Haiven was right in the middle of us.

"LeAvE1!!@!@!!!"she growled. You and Ross simultaniously looked at each other and said 'RUNNNN'.

"Goodbye Ross," You said.

"Bye darling~" Ross said sweetly.

As he closed the door you looked at the clock. 

"OH NO IT'S 12:39 I've gotta go!" You exclaimed.

~*~*~*~*~time skip brought to you by bill cipher! the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!!!~*~*~*~*~

You arrive at the park to see it all lit up by fairylights. There are pictures of you as a very young girl with another girl. You seem to be having a sleepover. You recognise the room that you're in. You look around and see several picures of you and the same girl. You then hear your favorite childhood band playing. you turn and see yet another surprise. In large words in you favorite colour you see the words 'I'm sorry'. You look down and see a note. you began ccrying as you read it. IT was so sweet. You look up to see Joslin standing there. You run up to her and hug her. 

"I'm sorry," she sobs, "I'm so so sorry."

After that night you were once again best friends.

(A/N IT'S BACK PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEE \(o_o)/      peace outtt. I may or may not update tomorrow. Last a shoutout to MaskedCreach (Sorry if I spelled your name wrong) For all the votes ^-^ And hoLY COW 450 READS?!?!?!? HOWWW?!?!?!? YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMEEEEE!?!?!?!?

Author~Chan outtttt)