Waking Up

(SHORT A/N Sorry for not posting. I had serious writers block, but I'm back now!)

(Ross P.o.V.)

I didn't know she had been through so much. I had no idea... How has she lived like this for so long? And Joslin... She must felt really hurt. She really isn't the bad I had began to think she was. She's just hurt. It wasn't anyone's fault. Those poor girls...

Just as I said that I saw Y/N's E/C eyes begin to flutter.

"R-Ross..." she said faintly. She then fainted. I was so worried! I quickly called 911, and Haiven. It didn't take long for the ambulance to get there. I heard her whispering something in her sleep. I had no idea what though because it was so quiet.

"Do you have any idea why she passed out?" a doctor asked me.

"She may have gotten a little too worked up," I began, "Let me explain..."

I didn't tell him her story, just how she was upset and that it was a painful memory. He told me that's probably why she fainted. I felt a little better... a little. Before I knew it we were at the hospital. I hope she wakes up soon...

~*~ Time skip with the power of pastrami~*~

(Your P.o.V.)

You woke up in a hospital gown with no I.V. Someone must have told them how scared of needles you were...

"You're awake! Oh my god don't ever scare me like that again!" Ross exclaimed while giving you a hug... and a kiss on your forehead. WHAT THE HECK!

"Hey Ross... what happened?" You asked.

"Don't you remember?" he asked. You hook your head.

"Y/N... what's the last thing you remember?" 

You started to think. "I remember shopping... and I was crying when you came up. We went dress shopping. The last thing I remember is you paying." 

"Wait you don't remember us dancing?" he asked sounding a bit hurt. Oh wait... I KISSED ROSS BOTSFORD!!!! "Hahaha~! I can tell that you remember now." He laughed.

"Haha yea..." You said hapily. "What else happened?" 

"I'll tell you when you get out of here."

"Hey Ross... I'm cold..."

He began to think briefy and then smiled warmly. "Ok I'll sit next to you and warm you up, but first... erm... do you want to put some real clothes on?" he asked and you blushed. 

"Ye-ye thats a good idea..."

You got dressed and sat nest to Ross under a blanket and layed your head on his shoulder, then he proceeded to kiss the top of your head. You sighed with happiness. You were once again finally happy. You also felt a little brave. 

"Ross...?" you began and he made a "hm?" sound. "I know you haven't known me long, but I've been watching your videos for a long time. And every video I watched made me like you even more. You haven't known me long, but I've known you for years. What i'm trying to say is-" you were cut off by Ross.

"I love you Y/N. I really do." he said with finality in his tone. You smiled and gave him a kiss. "I love you more." Even though you had just woken up you started to feel really tired.

You laid your head back down and fell asleep instantly.