The Plan

(Ross P.o.V.)

I spent the rest of the day helping Y/N pack all her things. She seemed sad and happy at the same time. I don't blame her though. Max went to the apartment to tell Tim. He called me about an hour later to tell me how  Tim reacted. Max said that he was a little upset until he saw a picture of Y/N.

"Looks like you're going to have some competition Ross," Max teased. As much as I didn't want to admit it I did get a little scared when he said that. What if Tim does try to steal her? I guess I hadn't responded and Max got a little scared. "Hey don't worry I was just kidding. I'm sure Tim won't try anything, so calm down." Max assured me. I sure hope so. 

Haiven was still jumpy because Max was there. Max had been teasing her all day. Poor girl. Somewhere in the middle of the day I overheard a conversation between Adam and Max.

"Hey is haiven single?" Max asked, "I think she likes me."

"Yea she is and she does like you, but she's Y/N's best friend and Y/N is going through some stuff and needs her best friend. Just wait a little while before you do anything." Adam explained. He was right, but I doubt Max will listen.

"Yea yea, for sure," Max said dismissively.

"Max this is important!" Adam stated.

I swear if he does anything that could potentially hurt Y/N.

"Hey guys I'm all packed up!" Y/N said cheerfully.

"Okay I'll start loading up." I said.

"Hey Y/N, why don't you stay at my house for a while. Just until your room is set up." Haiven suggested. "It'll be just like a sleepover!" 

"Yes that sounds fun!" Y/N exclaimed. She was finally happy again.

"Oh and Y/N" Adam chimed in, "Why don't we go shopping for decorations for you're room and your new office."

"Sounds fun!" Y/N said excitedly, "Who all is going with us?"

"I could ask Jess a.k.a. Aphmau if she wants to come. You and Haiven and her could go. Just you girls. Oh yea and her little cousin Dani is visiting. I'm sure she would love to go with you all. Just be careful... she can be a little... wierd... sometimes..." Adam explaied.

"I'm sure we'll have fun," Y/N exclaimed, "I'm so excited!"

The smile on her face made me so happy. She's so perfect for me. There will only be one girl for me, and that is her.

(A/N there it is Dani. You're in the story. Happy now.)