I'm Back

(Short A/N guess what day it is? FRIDAY! Enjoy your update and prepare to cry.... heh... sorry about that... bye~!)

(Joslin's P.o.V.)

I really wish I hadn't followed Y/N and Ross. I don't even know why I did. I got the tweet from one of the fangirls saying that Ross was holding hands with her as he walked down the street. I decided to follow them because I didn't believe it. I couldn't. But that's when I saw them go into the story and they... they...

They kissed... I didn't think he liked her that much... WHY DOES Y/N GET AWAY WITH EVERYTING!? WHY DOES SHE GET ROSS?! Mark my words I WILL get my revenge. But how? I have no leverage with her. Ross even found out I lied to him. Still I doubt she has told him the truth about what happened when she was 16. I know it hurts her think about it. If she truly loves Ross she will tell him though. Oh wait they're leaving the dress store. I'm gonna keep following them.

~*~ Time skip to after the party because teenagers scare the living heck outta me~*~

So, she sees me huh. I will admit the fear in her eyes is priceless! She seemed so scared. Like in a single moment all the things she had come to love could be gone. I could hear her annoying voice now."Oh no! The evil Joslin here to ruin my life!"

Like she doesn't deserve it.

Finally she spoke. "J-Joslin..." She said shakily. I put on a cocky grin, and I think I actually made her jump.

"Hey not alone buddy! How are you today?" I asked in mock sincerity.

"Joslin what do you want?" She asked growing more and more suspicious of me by the second. I don't blame her. She is human after all... well... sortof...

"Simple," I began, "Ross Botsford."

She gasped loudly then began to shake her head vigorously. "N-no. Anything but him. NO! I won't give him up!" She yelled. It seemed like she was telling herself that more than she was telling me.

"Come on Y/N, you don't really love him. If you did you would've told him the truth about what happened that night. The night I lost both of my best friends." I said with sadness creeping into my voice. "I can never get them back... They're gone... The only people I ever loved. The only ones I trusted, I-I," I began to cry. "I.."

Then a new voice joined the conversation. "What's going on?!" Ross exclaimed. He saw me and instinctively went to protect Y/N. "What do you want Joslin?" He asked, obviously about to loose his cool. I ignored him and stared straight at at Y/N.

"Tell him the truth about what happened! Tell him how you killed someone! TELL HIM! He deserves to know!" After that I ran away crying. I couldn't handle any more memories.

"W-why did you have to take her car...? Why you idiot!" I said to no one in particular. I just wanted to go home. That's it. After looking back and seeing Y/N looking for me I was done. I ran all the way home and never looked back.