Meeting Ross

Wiping the tears from your face, you sit up. You soon feel an intense pain in your chest. You yelped involuntarily, and arched your back which only made it so much worse. You look down and see bandages wrapped around your now pale skin. You see so many cuts and scrapes. Your leg had to be broken. You see a shoulder sling around you. And there's a cut on you arm that had stitches. You don't know or sure, but you think your lip is busted. 'What happened to me?' you thought to yourself. That's when you heard it. You heard a familiar voice call out your name. You just couldn't figure out who it was. The stranger called out again, sounding closer this time. You were in too much pain to open your eyes, so you laid back down and kept them shut.

"Y/N," the stranger called, "Y/N are you ok?" His voice sounded to familiar. Why couldn't you figure it out?  You were able to figure out that it was a he because of the deepness of his voice. You were getting anxious, and it most likely was obvious. He then cupped your cheek and spoke once more, a bit softer then last time. "Y/N, it's me. Ross. Can you open your eyes? Can you say anything?" he asked

No this isn't happening. This is a dream. Ross must be the name of my doctor. Yea that's it. This kind of thing only happens in movies. Plus, good things don't happen to me. You slowly opened your eyes, Ready for your dreams and the small bits of hope you had left to be crushed. Until it wasn't.

"R-ross?! H-how do you know m-my name?"

(A/N sorry it's so short. I'll probably write more later. Having a bit of writers block, but dont worry the story will continue!)