He Loves Me

(Your P.o.V.)

'I had always thought love was a myth. Sure I still wanted to date, but I was always terrified. Terrified of rejection. Terrified of being hurt again. To terrified to trust. I always viewed feelings as unreliable. A guy can tell you he likes you. He's liked you for months. That he's fallen in love with you, and then say the same thing to another girl the next day. I never trusted anyone, that way I never got hurt. It's lonely, but it's safe. No one uses you. No one lies. I was perfectly happy and sad with it. Until the day I turned on my T.V. and saw Ross's face.

He changed everything. I fell. I loved. Of course I still didn't trust. That is until he made the world stand still. After that moment I trusted. I was vulnerable. But that was all me. I had trusted and loved before, but he didn't return the favor. He didn't love.

For the first time I believed though I believed I could be loved. I believed his feelings were real. That they wouldn't go away. And I have this feeling he will hurt me but I Don't Care. I have everything I ever wanted. And I will savor this moment while I have it. Even if it goes away. It will always be mine.'

(Ross P.o.V.)

Y/N looks so happy! I'm so happy that she is. I grab her hand and gesture for her to follow me.

"Bye ladies!" I call to the women running the store. 

"Ross. where are you taking me~!" Y/N calls after me. I can tell she's excited

"Oh just to the offices, I have something for you there," I reply. She seems content with that answer. She then takes a moment to twirl around in her dress. 

"Oh Ross this dress is so... It's gorgeous." she then lets out a content sigh. I guess this was the best way to start the evening. Oh wait I almost forgot!

"One last thing Y/N," I pull out a jewelry box from my pocket. It contains my moms favorite necklace. "This was my mothers. She told me to give it to someone who would take care of it. I think I chose the right person." I say a little hesitant. It was my mothers after all, and no one even knows I have it. "My mother died a year ago in a car accident. This is so important to me please take care of it Y/N..."

"Of course Ross," she says smiling. Somehow I know it will be treasured.

~*~ Time skip to after the party because I need material for the next chapter!~*~

(Your P.o.V.)

That was so much fun! I was walking back to Haiven's house when I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. I didn't know who it was at first. She did look quite familiar though, and not the good kind of familiar. Not the kind that makes you feel happy. Or safe. The kind that sends shivers up your spine. Something bad was about to happen. That's when I recognized her. That pretty blonde hair gave it all away. I let out a sharp gasp then turned around to face her.

"Joslin."