The Cover

(I will eventually get the song on here, but until then use your imagination!)

(Your P.o.V.)

As you and Haiven drove to the offices you got a call from Ross.

(R=Ross Y=You)

R: Hey y/n when you be here? Someone here wants to do a duet with you.

Y: We're there! Haiven is just as slow as a grandma when it comes to driving.

Haiven heard you and shot a "whatever" look at you and slammed on her brakes. You let out a little yelp and Haiven laughed.

R: Y/N? Y/N are you ok!?

Ross obviously heard you through the phone and was concerned, which made you laugh harder.

Y: Ross we're *giggle* fine! Haivens just getting revenge.

Haiven then denied any intent to purposefully slam her brakes. "WhAt Me? NeVeR!!" she mocked. Although she was a dork she was still fun to be around. I am so glad she is my friend.

R: Oh sorry, Y/N. You scare me so much you know! Always passing out and getting hurt. You are such a handful!

Y: I know Ross, but you know you love me.

R: Oh I love you do I?

You just let out a few studdered words and Haiven laughed at your serious blush.

Y: OKAY SEE YOU SOON ROSS BYE! You said and hang up. 

You and Haiven soon arrived at the offices. You were so excited to show your voice to the world! When you got there Ross informed you that Adam agreed to sing with you. That was perfect for the song you were gonna sing! You got to your Office, which you decorated in F/C and a lot of decorations such as a beta fish, plushes, and even a mini fridge! Ross set most of it, even though he's bad at those kind of things. It was so funny watching him put the bookshelf together. He's such a dork.

Haiven caught you smiling as you two walked in.

"Whatcha smiling about?" she asked smiling a bit herself.

You took a deep sigh and thought about Ross's beautiful milky brown eyes. "Ross's eyes." You said. "Haiven I really do love him," You began. "I-"

"You had better love me, you are my girlfriend after all," Ross said sweetly as he comeout to give you a hug. 'Oh crap he heard me' you thought to yourself.

"Ready for your duet with Adam?" he asked staring straight into your eyes.

"Nope!" You replied with mock confidence. Ross let out a light chuckle and then went right back to looking into your eyes.

"Well you should be. You will be amazing after all.

You three walked into the offices together. Ross escorted you to your desk and pulled out your chair for you.

"M'lady," he bowed, earning himself a small chuckle from you. 

"I love you Ross," you admitted again to him.

"Oh Y/N, if only there were someone who loved you,'' he said with a mischevous smile.

"Ugh people are still talking about that movie! They need to 'let it go'," you said. You barely finished without laughing. Then you both broke into a laughing fit over a joke that wasn't even funny. Love really does make you do crazy things you guessed.

You and Adam began your cover of I wouldn't mind

"I would like to devote this song to my bestfriend Ross. You mean the world to me," you began singing and when you were done Ross brought you into a bear hug.

"THAT WAS AMAZING Y/N!!!!!!!" 

After your cover you went with Ross to olive garden and set up your and Haiven's apartments. You two actually finished them! In one day!

You went to bed knowing nothing of the nightmare that a girl named Joslin Threckmerton had just unleashed upon you...