And So It Begins

(Small A/N) This is kind of an au. Act like he is still at the offices. AUTHOR~CHAN OUT PEACE!

~Your PoV~

You had fallen asleep watching another one of Ross's videos. You loved them so much. From the way he talked to the way he laughed. It was all so perfect. He was so perfect. You couldn't stop thinking about him. You knew as much as you possibly could about him. Although you were crazy about him, you had a very good reason to be. Your parents died when you were 16, and ever since then you found it hard to smile. But whenever you watch one of his video you laugh. You smile. You're actually happy. And that's why you love him. Because he can make you smile whenever no one else does. You woke up this morning t the sound of construction workers outside your apartment complex.

"What an absolutely wonderful way to wake up!" you grumbled to yourself.

Your 18th birthday was a week ago, yet you felt no different. You styled your 3c curly locks and went into the bathroom to finish getting ready for work. You had decided to work t IHOP since it was Ross's favorite place to eat. As you got ready for your shift you turned on the T.V. so you could watch the news. You saw the reporter that was always on. she was so pretty, blond hair, blue eyed. Perfect as usual. But that's when you noticed something. Well someone you should say. No, it couldn't be...

"Hello everyone," her cheery voice chirped, "I'm Joslin and I'm here today with Ross Botsford a.k.a. YourPalRoss and he has something very important to tell ou all!"

Oh my god it is him.

"What was it you wanted to say Ross~?" she said with a smirk.

You were outraged. She was obviously flirting with him! That anger faded quickly as Ross began to speak.

"Hey pals," he began, "I will be at the IHOP all day today signing autographs, shooting vlogs, and just doing crazy stuff. So if you wanna meet me then come on down! i Hope to see you soon, and have a rossome day!" he said excitedly.

You couldn't believe it. You would see Ross in person. Your hero. You decided to redo your hair and not put on too much makeup. Just maskara and lipgloss. You had to look your best! You were still nervous though. Who wouldn't be! You set your playlist as you walked to work; Twenty One Pilots, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Set It Off, and last but not least Shawn Mendes. (A/N What, his songs are catchy!)

A/N wow this is my first x reader fanfic. this should be fun. also i know i wrote this to make you mad at me joslin but please dont kill me! so long and good night my friends.