A Little Backstory

(Narrator P.o.V.)

All of Y/N's life things had always gone wrong. Her mother had trouble giving birth. Whenever she would throw a party she would always get sick the night before. She would always get herself into trouble whether it be in school, or at home. She was constantly getting herself hurt by accident. Falling and cutting her leg. Breaking her arm. She's done it all. She's so danger prone. All her life nothing has ever gone right. All of the bad things, the hurt, the pain. He will take it all away. All her life nothing has ever gone right, but that's about to change.

(Ross P.o.V.) (present times)

She seemed so panicked! I guess that's what happens when you meet your hero. And your love...

"Y/N, calm down! A... friend of mine told me your name," I said as calmly as I could. You know now that I think about it, she's just as pretty as Jos. She has golden skin. Sparkling E/C eyes. She even has a slight blush, but that could be just because I'm around. Oh no I'm staring at her!

"This can't be actually happening. Nothing good ever happens to me. That's it. It has to be a dream. I will wake up," she puts her hand on mine, and it sends goosebumps up my arm. Why do I feel this way? " and you will be gone..."
She began crying again. "No please don't cry! This isn't a dream. You can feel pain remember? If it were a dream you wouldn't be able to," I explained slowly.

What has she actually been through? It's nothing like what Joslin had said. I sigh. Joslin wasn't who she seemed. She kept the truth from me. Poor Y/N.

I feel different around her than I did with any other girl. With them it always took time, but with Y/N it was love at first sight. Of course I was with Joslin at the time, but still. I was drawn to her. That is until I saw her and Joslin fighting. Even then though. I felt something. I don't know. All I know is that I need to get to know Y/N   Y/L/N better.