New Life

It had been a while since you and Joslin became friends again. You had gotten back together with Ross, and started a new channel together. Soon it had 12 million subscribers. Joslin was so proud of you two. She had slowly gained your trust back. Soon she was accepted into the group. She and Klark had started dating and were very happy together. Life was perfect. 

One day Ross threw a huge party all for you. There was dancing and music. You were just enjoying some strawberries when you head a pic on the mic

(Ross P.o.V.) (a week ago)

"I don't know how to do this Adam!" I nervously exclaimed, "She's so perfect and even though we have been together for a while I still can't breath when she walks into the room. I still get lonely the moment she says goodnight and leaves me. I'm still afraid she doesn't love me like I love her," I said while I twirled the 300,000 dollar ring in his hand. I took a deep breath in and then out. "I don't want to loose her again."

"Ross. Look. She loves you more than anything. Remember when we found out that Haiven was cheating on max?" Adam asked

How could I forget.

So a couple weeks ago we found out that Haiven had been telling Dani all of (Y/N)'s secrets. Not only that, but she had also been trying to cheat on Max with this guy named Pebbles. He had a girlfriend and she saw the texts on his phone of her begging him to go out with her. The girl, Cait, being as smart as she was said yes while pretending to be Pebbs. 

Now Cait was not one to be trifled with. She went on facebook and soon found Haivens account. Then she saw (Y/N)'s name. She friended Haiven on Pebbs account. Haiven dumbly accepted it. She then asked (Y/N) to meet at the caffe, saying she was a huge fan.

....... It didn't go well......

After that Haiven photoshopped pics of me and her together to get back at (Y/N) tp get back at us. It didn't work. Not for one minute did she believe I would cheat on her.

 It did end well though. Cait and (Y/n) are good friends now. 

"How could I forget," I sarcastically responded.

"She never suspected anything. She loves you Ross. You need to believe that."

He was right. It was time. I was finally gonna ask (Y/N) to marry me.

A/N AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IM BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!! Next chap will be the last one. It has been really fun. Also I will be removing the A/Ns. I might maybe do a oeshot of your future together once this reaches 1000 reads. Speaking of reads............ WHAT!!!!!!!!!THE!!!!!!!!!!HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE LIKE 795 READS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DATS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LEGIT SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THAT.

sorry this chapter is so short. The next one will be long tho ^-^. GOODBYE MY FWENSSSSSSSSSSS