Awwww~!

(Your P.o.V)

You are so excited! You get to meet another one of your heros! You can't wait to meet Jess. Ohh this will be so fun. You had never heard of Dani before. Although you had heard that Jess had a trouble making cousin. Surely that wasn't her. You had heard that this cousin was drop dead gorgeous. Even better looking than Joslin. She had caramel skin and beautiful short wavy hair. A petite figure that was complemented perfectly with well fitting clothes. She was pretty to say the least- and she knew it. This just made her arrogant and selfish. She was also the only child and she got away with murder. Jess and that cousin didn't have the best relationship, so it's unlikely that she would invite her over. You probably had nothing to fear.

Well. You had never said that before. You were so used to thinking negatively. Nothing good ever happened to you after all. Since you met Ross however, all your dreams have come true. Everything you ever wanted. Everything but him. Still, you had never been this happy. He had given you all you could ever ask for. Everything. Your life had become a fairytale.

While Ross and Max took all your things to your new apartment you called and handled all your financial things. It took about three hours. It was now 9:00 pm, and you were starving. You grabbed your suitcase full of things you might need and put it in Haiven's car. You were all packed! You looked back at your apartment for the last time. You then turned around and saw Haiven and Adam staring at you.

"Hey Y/N, you okay?" Adam asked.

"I will be,"you responded casually.

"Hey, why don't we pick up some grub and take it to my house? We can invite Ross and...M-Max..." Haiven suggested.

"Sounds fun," Adam replied. He then turned to look at you. "What do you think Y/N?"

"I'm in!" I responded. "Lets do this!"

~*~TIME SKIP TO AFTER GRUB GETTING AND EATING BECAUSE I CAN~*~

"Hey You excited Y/N?" Ross asked while munching on some popcorn Haiven had popped for all of you while you watched your favorite movie. You decided to grab a handful too and when you reached your hands touched. Ross looked at you and smiled when he caught your gaze for a short moment. You looked away. You knew without a doubt you were blushing too.

"About what?"you asked him while taking a bite of popcorn.

"Well, I meant about shopping, but also about living with me," he then quickly added, "and Max and Tim,"

"I am about to jump out of my skin excited for tomorrow!" You said while smiling brightly.

"What about the rest of it?" Ross asked while looking at you. Just then the best part of the movie came on. The guy and the girl realize they're meant for each other while standing outside in the rain. You would usually hate these kind of movies because they would never happen in real life. Real life is too cruel to let that happen. But when you're with Ross, you can live in a fairytale-like world where you believe that it could happen. You believe in happy endings. You believe in love.

You lay your head on Ross's shoulder and smile warmly as you feel sleep trying to overcome your body.

"I'm pretty happy about that too~." You say as you fall into a deep sleep.