Oh No...

Your P.o.V

"Oh no... I fell asleep on his shoulder," you thought to yourself, "I better open my eyes..."

You open your eyes to see Ross staring at you. His beautiful eyes which were the color of chocolate as it swirls into itself. Beautiful and soothing. You immediately felt calmer. That is, until you realized you were staring at Ross. You felt yourself blush, and looked away. The quick movements made you yawn. Which made Ross yawn also. You guess yawns really are contagious. (A/N If I told you how many times I yawned because I envisioned Ross yawn you wouldn't believe me.) 

"Hello sleepy head," he said groggily, "Your snore is so adorable."

You began blushing. "I-I snored...?" you asked. You felt really embarrassed. "Wait, Ross how long have you been awake?" 

"Um about an hour," He responded.

"You know, you could've woke me up dork!" you teased.

He began grinning. He was so adorable. You wished this moment would never end. "It's too perfect," you thought, "All good things come to an end though. That means that it will end. What I have with Ross might end too. No, it will end. It's a matter of when not if. Don't get your hopes up Y/N. You know better."

Ross could see the worry on your face and stopped smiling. "What's wrong? Did you not sleep well or something?" He asked. his face full of concern.

"No I slept like a baby actually," you thought about telling him. You decided that it was worth it. "Ross I-" a waking Haiven cut you off. 

"Yaaawwwnnnn~!" She yawned loudly. (A/N DANGIT I"M YAWNING AGAIN!) Thanks so much Haiven. Nice save. "Ross...?" she began, "I thought you said you were gonna go home after Y/N woke up."

"I was," Ross began, "but she never woke up" he said looking at you. As you stared into his gorgeous eyes you saw chocolate again.

"Really? Y/N never sleeps all night. Odd. Aaaaaannnnnyyyyyyywwwwwwaaaaaaayyyyysssss, are you ready to go shopping today Y/N?" Dangit Haiven. I was staring at Ross's eyes! Oh well...

"Yes I can't wait!" I exclaimed. This is going to be fun.

(A/N guess who finally posted again! Yay! I'm not going to do a chapter about shopping that day until later... It will be a special chapter much later in the book. Sorry. Have a rossome night!)