Chapter 25 - Uh, oh.

Charm's P.O.V

I was still flat down inside of my bed. I wasn't moving, still thinking. I didn't want to move to be honest. But I'd been here for hours, sulking. I need to get up and take a bath. I need not to let a boy be the navigation for my life. I have to take my life back over. It's as if Heath walked inside my life and snatched all rights to it.

Suddenly, an idea dawned on me and I couldn't help smiling like a complete creep.

The only way I can get over Heath.. is to hate him.

There I go. Pretending to hate Heath shouldn't be that bad. I could ignore him, avoid him at all costs and I'd be alright. The feelings I have for him would finally subside. And that would be great. I'm just tired of feeling pathetic, feeling like I can't help but think about him all the time. He's gonna be the cause of my lack of sanity.

I stood up, feeling tons better because I'd come up with an awesome plan. I'm going to be myself again. I'm not going to feel the need to be all soppy and sad. Lately, that's all I've been feeling. So, no more.

Making my way to the bathroom, I grabbed my phone and placed it on the toilet seat and switched to my favorite playlist. I then stripped and went into the bathroom. I was so happy I felt this new found peace deep within me. I guess I was just happy I finally found something that's going to work out in my favor.

Ohmigod! My song is on. Sing along with me!

Loving you was easy
Thought you'd never leave me yeah, yeah
Wrapped around my finger
See ya when I see you yeah, yeah

Now I'm hearing around
That you been running around
I didn't think I'd miss you
Now I'm feeling like a fool
Ooh, ooh

It hit me like a heart attack
When you finally left me girl
I thought I'd never want you back
But I don't wanna live in a world without you
I don't wanna live in a world without you

...

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well, there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

...

Are you listening?
Hear me talk, hear me sing.
Open up the door,
Is it less, is it more?
When you tell me to beware,
Are you here? Are you there?
Is it something I should know?
Easy come, easy go.
Nodding your head,
Don't hear a word I said
I can't communicate, when you wait, don't relate
I try to talk to you
But you never even knew,
So what's it gonna be?
Tell me can you hear me?

After I was done with my really great concert, I stepped out of the tub and dried off. I grabbed my Nike shirt which had the number twenty three on it and it had long black sleeves whilst overall the shirt was white, I grabbed my short ripped jeans and my black converse and threw them on.

Fastening my bracelets and stuff was a challenge at first, but now I totally get the hang of it. I can do it by myself. I was smirking at the girl before me. She looked pretty normal, she looked sane. Only if the mirror knew what sat beneath that smile inside of it.