Chapter 30 - Love.. is frustrating!

I walked outside and I was greeted by a gorgeous looking Emmed. His black, sleek car shined with the moon and seeing him stand right beside it just made it more beautiful. He approached me with a smile on his face and leaned in to kiss me. I accepted his kiss, smiling against his lips. And, as good as he's making me feel right now.. I also feel kind of psyched out. I feel like I'm being watched. But I ignored it and continued kissing Emmed.

After a while, we pulled back and he smiled sheepishly at me. He caressed my left cheek softly, looking at me with adoring eyes and I couldn't help blushing.

"Words can't explain how beautiful you look right now, Charm." he murmured, staring intently at me.

"Thank you," I breathed whilst blushing like a giddy teenager.

"You're welcome." he smiled. He held out his muscular arm and I didn't hesitate to hook my own around it. He then led me to the passenger side and opened my door for me. I blushed a said thanks whilst getting in. I strapped myself up and sighed before he came in the car.

Okay, Charm. Have fun tonight. Don't just think about Heath. Because come on, we know you will. But focus on having fun.

I encouraged myself to have fun and I exhaled. When Emmed got into the car, he took hold of my hand as he started the car and pulled away.

We finally arrived at the place and I gasped. The place was huge as hell. I wasn't sure what it was but it was really beautiful.

"Where are we?" I asked dumbly.

"We're at Sheraton's Hotel. The food here is perfect and I was thinking maybe we could walk around after wards." he explained and a smile appeared on my face. He's so sweet. I nodded and he instructed me to stay in whilst he came out. It didn't take rocket science for me to figure out he wanted to open my door for me.

Emmed grasped my hand gently and we strolled to the huge, beautiful doors of Sheraton. I love the thought he placed into the date, but I always wanted an outdoor date. But nonetheless, I appreciate it.

We made our way into the place and stopped by the receptionist. She looked up at Emmed once and immediately started blushing. I rolled my eyes. He was smiling at her too whilst they spoke. The funny thing is, I don't feel a pinch of jealousy bubbling up inside of me. You know, like the way it would happen when they're flirting with Heath.

Crap. Heath!

If I'm being honest, I miss him. I miss him so much it's infuriating! I just want to get him out of my head, off of my mind. I'm tired of imagining it being him beside me right now, holding my hand, exclude the flirting with the receptionist. It's annoying.

After the flirting session, which I'm sure Emmed thinks I didn't notice (not that I care), we made our way towards a door that read "Private" over it. I cocked my left eyebrow and looked up at Emmed. He was looking straight ahead, still smiling. Sneaky bastard. I smiled as he pushed the door open after unlocking it with a golden key. The room was probably one of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. Ever. The lights were dimmed and I felt at ease. He led me to the table which was set up with candles and flowers in the center of the room and I sat down, thanking him for pulling my chair out.

"Thank you." I smiled sweetly at him as he took his seat.

"You're welcome, gorgeous." he winked, causing a blush to rise in my cheeks.