Chapter 27 - No kidding.

Hey my beauties, this is my first author's note before the chapter in a while. So, I just wanted to let you know, that I have reasons for everything I'm doing or saying in this chapter. It's only chapter 27 and it's not over yet, so her and Heath can't just get together or that means the story is over. So bare with me, a lot of stuff has to take place before they become official. Thank you for reading. I love you :*

China, Jessica and Honey - Sheer and Charm's long time friends, who also befriended Natalie at the hotel.

Mindy and Catelina - the snotty gossips who hang with Samantha some time.

Chapter 27 - No kidding.

I snapped my eyes open and groaned right after. The sun was shining extra bright today and it was seeping through my bedroom window.

Wait..

I don't remember having black drapes in my room. And I definitely don't remember having silver duvets. I opened my eyes and groaned inwardly, ignoring the bright light. I looked around and realized it wasn't my room I was in. However, I did recognize the room as one of the guest rooms. I was wracking my brain, trying to figure out how the hell I got in here or why I was in here. That's until I felt something or someone shift beside me. I looked down to see Helix sleeping. His mouth was slightly open and I couldn't believe how much he and Heath looked alike. It was almost scary.

I heard a bunch of voices throughout the hall and before I could command my feet to move, they did on their own. I peeked out to see everyone getting ready. What the hell are they getting ready fo-

Crap! Today is Monday!

I quickly rushed to my room which was two doors down from Helix's own and head straight for my bathroom. I was going to be late. I could tell already. After freshening up, I dug through my closet and when my eyes rested upon something comfortable, yet cute at once I grabbed it and started getting ready.

I smirked at the clock on my bureau feeling proud that I had fifteen minutes to spare. Today, I was wearing a huge, grey sleeveless shirt that read "I Never Liked You Anyway" in black letters in the front of it (a shirt Sheer bought me), skinny ripped jeans and my black boots. My makeup was a minimal and I wore all the jewelry that my friends bought me, being my upper and lower arm bracelets, my toe ring, chain and I wore my own navel ring. I loved all of my gifts. They were really cute.

"You should probably stop having a moment with your clock." Heath's voice snapped me from my reverie. I glared at him and he chuckled. "I like this look, by the way. You look badass." he smirked.

So, he's nice again today. God, this boy is confusing.

"Thanks. It reminds me of my old self. Sheer will love it." I smiled as I imagined how Sheer would react when she sees the way I'm dressed.

"I bet. Anyways, on to more important things.. I have a question for you." He said. His sudden seriousness scared me and my heart did a flip in my chest.

"Shoot," I tried to sound as nonchalant as possible.

What if he's going to ask me out on a date? What if he's going to tell me he likes someone else? What if he's going to tell me he's moving out or something?

"Why'd I see you coming out of Helix's room this morning?" he asked.

Okay.. so maybe I was overreacting. Like seriously? Heath asking me out?

"Oh, you saw that?" I said nervously.

"I did and I'm curious. Is there something going on I should know about?" he raised his eyebrows.