Chapter three

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 3
    As she is walking,the hidden pain and tears starts to appear,tears begins to run down her cheeks,in her mind she says: _what those Mama mean,that I would get married soon,why? What about my *University* education?doesn't she wants me to study more? I'm not getting any marriage!_.. She continue to walk all sad and lonely,as she reached the stream,she drop down the pot and fetch the water,as she fetches the water,she take her way back home. On the way,Mary saw her and quickly hide behind a mango tree,she came out quickly from the hidden immediately when she saw that Roseline passed her way,he continue to follow her until they've reached one wire-pole,she then shout out while clapping her hands just to fright Roseline,Roseline gasps heavily and cries out "ohh my god,so Mary it's u that have been following me all this way long? You're wicked I swear,silly",Mary laughs and says "while you're more than silly,you didn't even care to back and see who's following you and you're busy talking to your self as an old woman","ohh!don't mind me",said Roseline,"where are you heading to?",she asked,Mary answers,"to your house right away,shall we","ohhh yes",said Roseline.. They begin to walk,as they reached the house,Mary open the door while Roseline enter first, then Mary. As they enter,Roseline's mother quickly comes and help Roseline get down the water pot and say "well done my dear",Roseline nods and smile at the same time,"good morning Mama"Mary greeted,"morning my child",answered Roseline's mother "how are you?","I'm fine Mama"replied Mary,Roseline's mother say "and how is your mother at home "she is doing fine,she even asked me to greet you"replied Mary,Roseline's mother says "oh am so greatful,greet her back when you reach home","oya,let's go"said Roseline as she carry the water pot,Mary answers "ok let's go",she also carry another pot,Roseline turns to her mother and say "by Mama",the mother answers "bye my child,wish the two of you a safe trip and don't stay long","OK Mama"they both answered as they shove themselves out of the house... *Let's know a little bit about Roseline and her mother*.. Roseline is one and only child that Elizabeth and Samuel had,Mr. Samuel died after Roseline was given birth to,he was such a loving and caring husband to his wife during his lifetime,they so much love each others,he was a great warrior also. Since when he died,there is no one to take care of them because he doesn't have relatives,he grew up with one old woman that found him and the woman is also death. When Roseline was 3years old,she started to attend to a nursery school there in Shaaren,she entered primary one at the age of five,while she finished it at 10years old,She started her junior secondary school there,after all this while,she's now in ss2 at the age of 15years,she wrote JAMB,WAEC and NECO where she's waiting for the waec and neco result,she already scored the jamb with the points of 199. Roselin always had a dream of being into *UNIVERSITY*,she wanted to go further with her education..

    hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com