Chapter twenty-six

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 26

"Great idea",said Ephraim,he thanked Dr. Richard before leaving,he also told him that he will be bringing Roseline along tomorrow,Dr. Richard approved it. Roseline was lying on her bed all alone,when Ephraim came back and went to the room,he acted as if he cares about her,"how are you feeling now sweet?",asked Ephraim,Roseline answers "I'm feeling much better now".Ephraim says "wish you a quick recovery,but for sure I'll take you to hospital tomorrow because this medicines that you're taking ain't enough,you have to know what's wrong with you". Roseline agrees without any argument,Ephraim left the room *A day after*,, Roseline and Ephraim both prepared and leave for the hospital,they went there as early as 8:15am,they met Dr. Richard and talked to him,he responded as if they haven't talk with Ephraim yesterday,he told them that she should go for a test before the commencement. Roseline went to the laboratory with a clean heart,without thinking of anything else,when the test is done,both Roseline and Ephraim came back and meet the doctor,Dr. Richard act seriously,he says "are you people aware of any disease that's wrong with her?",Ephraim acted confusedly before asking Dr. Richard, "What did you mean by that doctor?,haven't we told you that she's having fever all these days?",Dr. Richard says in a sorry manner "calm down man,I knew all of these,maybe you don't understand what I'm telling you",Ephraim asks him "then please made me understands you",Dr. Richard says "before I tells you about your wife's illness,I want you to be patient,also put in mind that a disease isn't a death,that someone is having a disease doesn't mean that person is going to die unless if his time has comes,you people just have to abide by some little rules. So please try and understands the situation", Ephraim that pretends to be more confused and irritated says "doctor please get to the main point,you're making us feel another thing woo",Dr. Richard concluded by saying "then sorry to say that your wife is a HIV positive,meaning she has HIV". Roseline just fainted there because she couldn't bear to heard what the doctor just said now,how could this be. Ephraim and doctor Richard laughed evilly before taking her to a room and lied her on a sick bay before attending to her. When doctor Richard done with what he has to do,Roseline regained consciousness and so doctor Richard gave her injection to sleep. After that,he asked Ephraim to let her rest that he should come back around 12pm or so. Ephraim thanked him and then left. He is so happy that Roseline is going to leave him now and then he can bring Ester to the house so they can live there life just as they wanted. He went back home where he slept to have rest. Around 11:00am,Roseline woke up,she starts crying immediately when she remembered what the doctor said the other time,she can't believe that she's having a hiv,that mean Ephraim shared it with her,without any doubt he is the one who infected her. She was busy thinking that she didn't even noticed when doctor Richard entered the room,he came near her,still without she noticing it. Until when he calls her name "Rose!",Roseline turns and answers "ye...yes..ss",he then console her and called Ephraim that he should be here that Roseline is awake,Ephraim said he is coming before hanging the call,doctor Richard left Roseline alone before Ephraim arrived.

       hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com