Chapter thirteen

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 13
     After Stephen has left,Roseline gets herself inside the house,she starts to pretend to be happy just as she saw her Mother. The mother asks her "what's all the happy being for? Instead of you starts missing your Fiance,you're there happy for what?",the mother chuckled. Roseline says "ohh Mama you don't know the reason behind my happiness,did you??".. The mother says "how can I know,now just tell me what's all about",Roseline shows her Mother the box which she's hiding in her back,the Mother was surprised,so she keeps on praising her son-in law to be. After then,Roseline opens the box and arranged everything there,she places the phone to a switch so it could charged. But deep inside Roseline was pain,she doesn't at all likes her mother's decision that she'll be getting married soon. She gets back to her room and there she keeps on thinking about the changes that she'll be having in her life. Roseline didn't removed the phone from socket until it's fully charged,that was the next day in the mornng. She switched it on and begin to look through it,she likes it but it wouldn't makes any different to her that she hates Stephen and will not like him at all.. "Roseliiinnne",Roselin's Mother groans at her,Roseline that knows that there must be something wrong,quickly she answered "yes Mama",the Mother shouts at her "so you've grown some bones on your head right?",Roseline was confused because she has never seen her mother behaved to her in such way,she asks "what's the matter Mama,what have I done??",the Mother became more angry even than before.. "So you're here asking me what you've done wrong right??",Roseline doesn't utter a word so that gives the Mother the room to continue with her talks. She says "why haven't you been picking Steph's call??",Roseline heaved a sight of relief before answering her mother "Mama you see,,,me and Steph were just having a fight between us,but that isn't something so difficult to be worried about".. The Mother says "so when did you started lying? The Roseline I knew never lied to me,she tells me every single secret she had. I've a complete trust in you so don't try to break it",Roseline can't think of any lie again,so she surrendered,she says "Mama,you see I haven't came upon to love Steph since when they came the first time,but I couldn't tell you all this earlier,I'm sorry".. Roselin's mother couldn't imagine what her daughter have done,she's very angry now so she decided to leave the place,To her room she went. Roseline took the phone to her room too,where she call Stephen and abuses him the way she likes,and tells him that no matter what she'll not get married to him neither with someone else.. She leaves the room and to her Mothers room she heads,just when she reached the door,she tries to open it,but the door couldn't,she knocked and knocked till when she gets tired before she leaves.. She went back to her room and lies on her bed,she taught of many things but she puts this in her very mind,that whatever the case could be,she'll never give up,that's her promise..

     hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com