Chapter ten

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 10
     Today is Monday,and Roselin's mother told her that,today should be the greatest day of her life,so she shouldn't mess up with it. Roseline was very happy also and she's eager to know the whole truth about today,she and her mother cleared every single corner of the house,cooks special dishes that they're going to have a visitor today,Roseline that was so eager to know who this visitor was,she asks her mother "who's is this special guess of ours?",the mother smiled before she answers "ohh my poor child! Why are you so eager to know who this visitor was? Don't you worry you shall see for yourself,now go and have your bath also wear something that will make you look like a princess",she chuckles. Roseline that was now confused says "ohk Mama,there I goes",the mother looked at her and says "good of you my daughter,by the way the visitor is yours so quickly go and fresh up",there Roseline goes. She stays long thinking of what could be happening today before she enters the toilet at last,she bathed as if she's going on a bathing competition because she spends much time in the toilet. After she came out,she stays so long before she can find the cloth that she wants to wear,it was a high-west grey skirt and a cream coloured blouse,she just looked awesome in it,she parked her long hair with grey and cream coloured ribbons,she brings a fashion jewelry of grey with some designs of cream and wears,that's earrings and necklace,she puts on a cream coloured bangles and grey coloured wrist watch,her makeup is just a light one but she's looking too much,in fact I cherish her.. Roselin's mother was busy setting the table when she heard a car horns,that was exactly 12:30pm,she hurriedly finished setting the table and there she comes out to check who the person was,happily she saw the right visitor they're all waiting for since then. She welcomed the visitor and takes him in,she brings water and cup to him,after he drank the water,he greets her "good afternoon aunty",she replies "afternoon my son,how's your mum","she's fine",he answered,when they finished greetings,Roselin's mother says "let me call your princess",the guy felt shy and looked down,she smiles and went away. Roseline was busy watching herself in the mirror when her mom came in without she noticing it. The mother went closer to her and grasped her shoulder,that was the time Roseline knew about her mother's presence,she says "when di...did uu..co.come in mama?"the mother smiles out and says "just now,you are looking more than a princess my babe,you know you're just too much,I don't know how your prince will get to see you today",Roseline became furious,both she quickly calmed herself and talks softly "but mama! What did you mean by my prince,who's heee?",the mother says "be patient my dear,you've come to know him now,he is waiting for you right in the parlour so you can go and meet him now because I knew by now,he is more eager to see you than before,just the way you're eager to meet him too".. Roseline was confused,'so the visitor had come just to see me,but who the hell is he that Mama was so proud of? Damn it!!',Roseline taught to herself alone,her mother noticed her so she says softly "what's the problem sweethrt?",Roseline felt uncomfortable so she quickly says "ohh!! Nothing Mama I'm just thinking about who our visitor will be",the mother says "you shall go see for yourself now,I'm sure you'll like him,although he isn't someone new to you",Roseline says "ohk mom,I'm on my way now"..

    hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com