Chapter sixteen

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 16
    *A day after,* Early in the morning,Roseline wakes up happily and get prepared for school. Aunt Bunmi takes her and help to pay everything that she needed. In two days time,Roseline finished with the screening,Aunt Bunmi talks to her about going back home severally,but Roseline doesn't want to listen at all,she has being a deaf ear to it. In fact,she don't even want Aunt Bunmi to mention home for her at all,and she begged her not to tell her mother anything about it. Even when the mother called Aunt Bunmi,Aunt Bunmi pretended as if Roseline isn't there with her. Days passes,and it's exactly 2days remaining for Roseline to stars attending school,they went to market and shop many things for her,Aunt Bunmi and she bought many clothes and shoes,with school bags,Roseline seems to be happy than ever before.. 2days ltr, Roseline will be attending school today,so she woke up so early and gets prepared,she greets Aunt Bunmi when she came out from the room meeting them with her husband in the parlour. She greets them both,they answers with lots of concern. Aunt Bunmi gave Roseline 1k for transport and lunch,she thanked her before leaving. When she left,Aunt Bunmi's husband called on her "dirling!",that's how he used to call her,Aunt Bunmi answered with lots of concern "yes sweetheart",he faced her before saying "I don't think we're doing the right thing by staying with this girl here and without her mother's knowledge,don't you think this will hurt her when she finds out?". Aunt Bunmi seems to agreed with what he said,she says "you're right dear,even I use to think of it,and sincerely speaking Elizabeth will not feel good if she found out later"."Exactly,now we should find a way that we'll tell her without any misunderstanding",he said. Aunt Bunmi agrees with her husband's advice,so they concluded that they will visit Shaaren tomorrow,so that the will be able to talk in a better way with Roselin's mother,they want her to understand what they mean. Roseline didn't find anything difficult there,she even made a friend whose name was *Ephraim*.They met just for one day,but he seems to be nice to her,she also behaves nicely to him as well. They both exchanged phone numbers,Ephraim was in level 4 now,and that's his final year,he's studying Geology. And from his dressing with his car,everyone should understand clearly that he's from a rich family,but still he's kind and sweet. *3:30pm...* Roseline was about to leave the school,she's busy waiting for a taxi so she will go home,a car passed her and at the same time comes back,she didn't even noticed who the car driver was. She just hissed as he parked right besides her,she seems to be blind because the way she ignored him seem as if she didn't see anything there at all. "Hello Rose!",his sweet and charming voice sang,Roseline immediately sets an eye on him because she seemed to have known the voice somewhere else."Ohh am sorry it's you",she said defeatedly,it was Ephraim speaking,"ohh village girl",he chuckled,Roseline smiles and says "and you?",they both laughed.

     hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com