Chapter twenty-two

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 22
     After Roselin's disappearance with two days,Elizabeth her Mother leaves Illorine,she went back to Shaaren where she continued her living,she cries any time she remembered Roseline. ************************* *One week later...* It was dark at night when Ephraim came back from club,he isn't in his sense because he has drank that he can't differentiate between right and wrong,Roseline was sleeping when he bang the door,and that sound wakes her up,she quickly came out from her room to see what's going on,she was shocked to see Ephraim behaving in such manner,she never knew that he drinks alcohol. The way he's walking is as if he'll fall down,Roseline quickly approached him wanting to help him enter his room,she hold him which make the both of them felt something similar,he holds her waist too,she didn't let him until she helped him lied on his bed,she then said a good night and heads out. Unexpectedly,Ephraim holds Roselin's hand firmly that she can't move further,she turned and looked through his eyes,Ephraim dragged her until she fall on him,he started romancing her as a he goat. Roseline started begging him immediately but Ephraim couldn't listen at all,he didn't release her for a second until he got her naked,Roseline couldn't do anything now because deep inside her heart,she's madly in love with him,she tries her possible best to stopped him but she couldn't,that's why she allowed him did whatever he wish to do with her. Roseline cried and cried due to the pain she's going through,but even for a second Ephraim didn't allow her to rest,in fact he turned to deaf ear. He makes sure that he disvirgined her before leaving her,Roseline cried for her life until she gets tired,they both slept naked. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° *The next day...* Roseline woke around 6:30am,she couldn't bear the pain she's suffering from. It pains so much that it seems to be increasing whenever she change a position,she attempted to raise up many times but she couldn't,tears begin to roll from her eyes when she remembered what happened last night,but it seem the incident didn't make Ephraim worried at all even though he was drunk that time,but still he doesn't care. Ephraim woke around 7:00am,the first thing he saw was Roselin's deadly like body,she's lying helplessly,and it seems she's in a serious pain,he felt so sorry upon her when the image of what happened last night came to his mind,but they felt happy anyways,Ephraim taught. After he took his bath,he helped Roseline to bath as well,she's so weak so she can't attends school today,Ephraim isn't going as well,he plead with her that it was a mistake,Roseline says "it's ohk,but why are you drunk?",Ephraim says "it's not my habit at all,it's just an accident",he creates a lies and told her,Roseline agrees with him as well. *Days passes*, Ephraim and Roseline are now like husband and wife,because they live just like couples,they had sex the time they wanted and the way they wanted,also at the place they wished to. They attends to school less and had fun more,they were just living there lives the way they want it,a sixteen year old girl has now turned to be like a twenty five year old woman,(may the Almighty Allah help us through our lives,may he guide us through the right path and against the wrong one.....ameen).

      hgenlishnovelseries.blogspot.com