Chapter fourteen

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 14
    Roseline was busy thinking about something else,when her phone started ringing,she hissed as she saw the name that appears on the screen,though she had only his number,she picked the call and says "hey,what now? You've caused a fight between me and my own Mother,so what else do you want from me? Despite the fact that I'll never comes to love you,so what else is your problem?",she said very angry. "Common calm down sweethrt,I don't to hurt or disturbed the both of you ohk!! But still I'm so sorry with what I've done..please will you forgive me?",he said in a sorry manner.. Roseline doesn't care at all,she abuses him to the extend that he couldn't help but to cut off the call,so he did. From that day onward,Stephen never tries to call Roseline or her Mother,he also asked his Mother not to talk about it anymore,because it's very clear that Roseline isn't interested in getting married neither in having a relationship,so it's better to forget about it so that she shouldn't do something very bad because Roseline is a small child yet.. Also,Roseline and her Mother were always on fight just because of Roselin's stupid attitude,even though she doesn't want to be married,she isn't supposed to behave just the way she did towards her mother,because she knows what's perfect and better for her.. A month later,, Roselin's admission was already out,and she has gotten it. The only problem she had is that her Mother said she will never allow that to happen if she's the one who gave birth to her. Roseline is very about it now,but she starts to make a decision on her own,that no matter what she'll get into *University* no matter how.. Stephen is now nearly to get married to one kind and beautiful lady,whose name is *Enna*,Enna is such a loving and sweet girl,her parents lived there in Illorine,she's 22yrs old and presently studying Biology Education in the *University* of Illorine. She's tall,slender and very fair in completion,the only thing that Roseline will showed to her,is long and full hair,because Roselin's hair is just owesome..She's now in 300l going to final year. Stephen's Mother has already told Roselin's mother about the wedding,and it's yet to begin now. 3weeks later,, The engagement is going to take place tomorrow,so Roselin's Mother is travelling to Illorin today. Roseline wouldn't be able to go with her,because Mary's wedding will starts from today,so the mother travels alone.. After Roselin's Mother left for Illorin,Roseline gets ready too,she left for Mary's house. That's how she does for good three days until the wedding is done. While the mother almost spend a week before she came back. Three days later,, It was on Sunday,and it's exactly one day to the day that Roselin's screening will begins. When she told the mother,the mother didn't want to listen to her at all,that makes Roseline becomes more stubborn than ever before,so she decided to leave the house and went somewhere else..

    hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com