Chapter twenty

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 20
     To your surprise,Roseline didn't feel any sorry at all,she just hissed and leave them both standing,she went out and bang the door like she wanted to break it. Roselin's Mother says "ohk! It's fine then",Aunt Bunmi tries her best to consoles her. That day Roselin's Mother didn't sleep at all. When Roseline goes out of the house,she saw Ephraim's car parked right in front of the house,so without any waste of time,she entered the car,while Ephraim helped her puts the trolleys to the boot. They left immediately,Ephraim took her to his house where he lived alone,when Roseline asked him about his parents,he told her that they ain't living here,he also came here for the sake of school,he told her that his family were living in Abuja,he's the only one studying here. Roseline agreed without any misunderstanding,there were three bedrooms in the house,so Ephraim gave Roseline a sperate room. At night,Ephraim and Roseline went to restaurant for dinner,and they spend much time there just to make things become better for Roseline. After then,they get back home where Roseline enters her room after saying good night to Ephraim. It was 9:30pm then,Roseline removes her phone from socket where she charged it,she switch it on and on her mobile data,she checks her what's app messenger before switching the data off,she then starts playing a *candy crush* game before going to sleep. *The day after,,* Roseline and Ephraim went to school together and comes back home together,they had their lunch before coming back,even though Roseline doesn't likes all this outside foods,she prefers the one made at home,but she can't help anyway but to eat it like that. When they came back,Ephraim entered his room so as Roseline,she took her bath and lied to have some rest,suddenly,she starts to think about her Mom,she remembered the day she started her period with all those conversations they had with the mother,she also remembered the way she felt that day,she remembered her lovely friend Mary,maybe she's now pregnant,she taught. *Ephraim*... When he entered the room,he freshens up and then changes his outfit,he looked through his mirror then smiles at himself,which shows he's looking perfect,he then took his phone and car keys before coming out of the room,he was thinking of Roseline all this while,so to her room he heads. Roseline was busy thinking of her pasts when the door opens,she raised up her head when Ephraim gets in without any excuse,she didn't say a word and she isn't ready to say anything,Ephraim smiled at her before coming near to her,he says "I taught you were sleeping all this while",Roseline smiled and say "No,I'm just having my rest here",Ephraim says "it's good of you,let's go to my friend's house if you wouldn't mind",Roseline that was just speechless says "ohh!! You seeee,I'm having a headache so you can go alone if there isn't any problem",Ephraim says "ohk sorry,I'll be going then,have you taken any medicine?"

     hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com