Chapter twenty-four

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 24
    The doctor says "ohk,congratulations your wife is 1month pregnant",he smiled after saying this. Both Ephraim and Roseline were shocked,"preg..na.ant"they said at the same time,the doctor says "yes,ain't you happy with it,or are you surprise to have it?"he said blushing. Ephraim smiled and says "no! Why shouldn't we,in fact it's a good news,isn't it Rose?",he turns to her as he said it,Roseline pretends to be happy too "ohh yes now",she said,they were all blushing. Ephraim thanked him,the doctor gave them a paper which contains the list of tablets they'll buy and also gave them some piece of advice on how they'll manage the pregnancy without any misfortune,after that they left the hospital. "What could we do now?",Roseline said as she cried,"calm down sweet,it's nothing to be worried about ohk! I’ll take you to another hospital where the pregnancy will be aborted",said Ephraim,Roseline becomes more worried than before,”abortion?”,she asked frightful,Ephraim tries to calm her,he did his possible best to make her agreed with what he wanted,they went to another hospital at last. He didn't talk with the doctor in front of Roseline because he doesn't want her to come to know something that's between him and the doctor in anyway. They finished their conversations before the doctor attended to her. ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ *Flash back*... Ephraim Kenneth is his full name,his parents lived Lagos but they were from Kogi state,not the way he told Roseline that his parents were living in Akwa-ibom and they were originated there,his mother's name is Alice,he has two sisters,they're both elder than him,one named Lorita and the other Kheran. They were both married,Lorita is the eldest daughter,she has three children now,while Kheran with just one child. Ephraim's family were very rich,and the parents have over pampered Ephraim to the extend that he did what he wished to at anytime. It's as usual,his parents wanted him to study at Lagos where they lived or he should go to abroad,but Ephraim refused,he said he wants to study there at the *University* of Illorin,so parents allowed him since that's his choice. He bought a house in which they're now living in with Roseline,his parents sends him money all the times,so he isn't having any single problem,the only problem is that,the parents wanted him to visits them time to time,but Ephraim isn't doing so,it's more than a year now that he didn't visit them and that makes them so worried. Ephraim doesn't has any work than toying with girls emotions,maybe it's because he's rich that's why he thinks he can do whatever he wishes to. Roseline isn't his first,second or even third girlfriend,he had many of them,and all he did with them was having fun,just fun,Roseline isn't aware of any of this. Doctor Richard is his doctor,he new every single secret Ephraim had because he aborted many pregnancies for him,they did everything together and buried it without anyone's awareness. It's thesame for now too,he asked him to abort Roselin's pregnancy,he assured Ephraim that there isn't any problem because it's more than simple since it's just one month. **************************** *After Roselin's abortion*... Dr. Richard gave them some tablets before they left. *This isn't all about Ephraim's secrets wooo,just follow me so you can get to know everything....#ILYALL*

     hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com