Chapter five

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 5
    After they finished cooking,Roseline and Mary arranged the table so they all sat for the lunch,Roseline serves the both of them,after they had finished the lunch,they both clean everywhere. After then,Mary said she wants to take her leave and so Roseline's mother gave her gifts to give some to her mother,Mary thanked her and see her off. 2days later,a friend to Roseline's mother visits them,they were both happy to see each other,the friend came from Illorin (kwara state).She was really a good friend of her,her name is Mrs. Bunmi,they became friends since when Roseline's father was alive,that time Mrs. Bunmi and her family lives there at Shaaren. They went back to Illorin several years ago since when her first child was just 9years were he is now 29yrs old and that time Roseline wasn't born yet. Roseline's mother was so glad to see her friend at this very time she didn't expect,they both hugs each other happily,Roseline's mother provide a seat for her and there she went to call Roseline,"Rose!Rose!!Rose!!! Your aunt is here",Roseline that was sleeping then quickly stood up,that time her mother come in and say "aunt Bunmi is here so come and greet her",Roseline that was very excited when she heard her mom call aunt Bunmi's name said "wow mum I'm going to meet aunt Bunmi for the first time,which clothes should I wear",she says as she reached her wall drops,the mother laughs and say "do u need to wear something special before u see her?",Roseline feel shy as she scratches her head,"but we've never met before,shouldn't I look good before we meet",the mother say "but she's like a mother to u,so u don't have to do all this before u met".Roseline says "ok Mom I will be there right now",she then smiles,the mother says "ok dear be fast,Stephen is also here,that's her first son",Roseline says "ok mother",the mother then went out and Roseline changes her outfit.. When Roseline's mother went out from Roseline's room,she went straight to the kitchen and brought snacks and drinks for her visitors she arranged everything on the tray and pick it. She then take it to them,Mrs. Bunmi smiled as she sees her friend coming,she greets her as she drops the tray on the center table,she pure the juice to both of them and give each of them their plate of snacks,after that they continue to chat about all the sudden that they weren't together. A moment later,Roseline comes out from her room dressed in blue gown with red flowers arranged in pattern on it,she was quite looking gorgeous in it,she enters the sitting room silently where she greets aunt Bunmi that was busy chatting with Roseline's mother "good afternoon aunty",both aunt Bunmi and Roseline's mother raises their head.. Aunt Bunmi smiles at her as she greets her back,"how r u my daughter",Roseline says "am absolutely fine aunty,how's Illorin","ohh it was fine my dear"answered aunt Bunmi,she says "how about studies,your mum told me that u've finished right?",Roseline smiles at her as she answers "yes I've finished with my secondary school now",aunt Bunmi says "ohh that's great dear",when they finished their greetings Roseline turns to Stephen and greets "good afternoon"...

    hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com