Chapter twenty-eight

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 28
     Ephraim left Roseline right outside the house without feeling any sorry at her,he calls Dr. Richard's phone and spread the good news for him,he also said he will give him a gift since he helped him out,doctor Richard tanked him before hanging up the call. Ephraim was so happy and impressive today,he took a shower and left the house. He taught he'll see Roseline when he came out,but to his very surprise she isn't there,and that made him very happy and relieved,he heads to the "University" campus straight,he went there to bring Ester to come and stay with him. Ester's parents were living at Edo state,she was here just to study that's why she's living at the school camp. And now she wants to follow a boyfriend of hers,whom is Ephraim. She met him right at the "University" and without knowing who is he,they started having relationship. Ephraim picked Ester up to his house where they continue there lives just as they wished to,that's to him... ¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶ While for Roseline,when Ephraim entered his leaving her behind,she didn't know a place to go,she has never regret anything than this in her entire life,she left her mother for the sake of "University" and now the "University" had left her too,it's only one person that she's hoping for his help,whose was Ephraim,and now he left her all alone,"where am I going now? Ohh my god",she cried out,when she left Ephraim's house,she just made the decision that she's going back home,that's to Shaaren,even if her mother will kill her. She went to bus station where she board a bus that's going straight to Shaaren,she's lucky that she's having some money left with her,she's having #6,000 with her,she paid the bus driver 1k and 5k left with her. She's just wondering about the way her mother will accepts her,she slept there where she dreamt that when she reached home,her mother beats her up and sent her away,she was a little bit relieved when she woke up and found out that it's all dream. When they reached Shaaren,it was around 6:30pm,Roseline reached home around 6:40pm that evening,her heart was just pounding like pounded yam,she she just tried and stopped her fear,she entered the house without uttering a word,her mother was in her room that time,so she didn't wait for anything,she just silently walked to her room where she drops all of her items,she's wondering why is it that the door not closed today,she left the room and heads to the mother's own. Roseline mother was sleeping when Roseline knocked at the door,and that wakes her up,she's wondering how she left everywhere so opened that someone can come in without she noticing. She stood up and heads to the door,she seems faints when she saw Roselin's face,instead of being angry and sending her away,she runs towards her and hugged her so tightly,Roseline taught she wanted to start beating her,but to her surprise,the mother hugged her and started saying "Why have you gone my child? You left your mother all alone,I've missed you,I taught I can stay away from you that's why I allowed you to go the other day,but I've mistaken that a mother always liked her daughter and wants to be with her no matter what,I'm so sorry my child for letting you go",she placed a kiss on Roselin's forehead,Roseline was helpless,she says "It's all my fault mother,had it been I've agreed to your conditions that I should get married to Stephen and then get back to school later, I shouldn't have become so helpless now,after all,everything has end for me,I'm useless mother,no one can marry me".

       hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com