Chapter seventeen

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 17
     Ephraim then asked her to join him so he'll drop her at home,she didn't hesitate to follow him. When they reached there,Roseline thanks him,Ephraim says "it's ohk dear,you're welcome",she said a goodbye to him before leaving,Ephraim makes sure that he saw the exact house Roseline entered before he left. The day after, Aunt Bunmi and her husband left for Shaaren early in the morning when Roseline left for school, they told her that they will be visiting Stephen's Uncle, that's his father 's brother. That 's how they escaped. Roselin's Mother was busy thinking of what to do next because she can 't just ignores her child 's absence, even though she left willingly. Suddenly, she heard a car parking right outside the house, she then tries and come out just to had a look on what 's going on there. She was so happy when she saw the two of them, she gives them a warm welcome before they entered the house. She entertained them with some snacks and drinks before they both greets each other. They eat and had there drinks before they begins to explain the reason why they were there. Aunt Bunmi starts "Elizabeth!!",she called with lots of care and concern, Roselin's Mother answers "yes",she said giving her full attention and concentration to her. Aunt Bunmi continues "the reason why we're here is to talk with you about Roselin's well being",Roselin's Mother that was so eager to heard what she 's about to say jump into the speech "tell me, have you seen her, or heard any news regarding her whereabout?",Aunt Bunmi says "be patience Elizabeth, please calm yourself down ohk". "Then please tell me something",said Roselin's Mom, Aunt Bunmi told her everything from A-Z that has happened since the day Roseline reached Illorine up to today. Roselin's Mother was shattered, she couldn't imagine it that Roseline could stoops so low to leave her own house just because of *University* education,she says as she cries " *University girl*!!"she exclaimed. Aunt Bunmi and her husband consoles her and beg for her forgiveness for what Aunt Bunmi did,because she shouldn't have allowed her stay for so long without telling the mother,Roselin's Mother says "you shouldn't beg me please,in fact I should thank the two of you because if it isn't for your sake,I couldn't have known Roselin's whereabouts..tanks for your kindness". After then, Aunt Bunmi says "we have to be leaving now before it 's dark,by tomorrow,we will be coming and this time around would be with Roseline,we will surely brings her back to you,it's a promise",Roselin's Mother thanked them before they leaved. At night around 9:30pm,Aunt Bunmi called Roseline to have a talk together. She tries her possible best just to make her understand what she's about to tell her. Roseline seems to be someone responsible,and that makes Aunt Bunmi believes that Roseline could agrees with her decision. Aunt Bunmi starts by saying "I and Steph's dad went to see your Mother yesterday",Roselin's head seems to be heavy for her this time around,she don't even know how to express her feeling,but yes she felt very unhappy with what the did,because they lied to go visit Steph's Uncle not knowing that they were visiting her mother.

    hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com