Chapter six

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 6
    Stephen that was busy with his phone raised his head an answers "afternoon how r u",she says "am fine",none of them say anything else after that,Roseline have her seat and begin to read one novel called *If tomorrow shall come*,Roseline likes this novel so much so she spend most of her time reading it,as she was reading,as if something comes to her mind,she laugh out and just then Stephen raise up his head,their eyes met were Roseline take off hers immediately,but since then Stephen's eyes were still on Roseline,he don't know why but he just like staring at her even though he don't wants to. After a while,Roseline gets up and heads to her room because she wasn't feeling so comfortable there,Stephen that wasn't happy to see her off says "hey Rose! Where are u going everyone is here",Roseline that was so eager to leave say "oh I've something to do in my room,do u have any problem with that?",he quickly answers "no,it's nothing like that",Roseline leaves in hurry so that no one could distract her again. Roseline's mother and Stephen's mother were both watching their children's move since when Roseline came out from her room,they just smiled at each other and continue with their conversations. Roseline enters her room and there she laid on her bed,she then continue to read her interesting book. Since when Roseline left the sitting room,Stephen went gaga about Roseline,his mom noticed his sudden change so she interrupts him by saying "what's the matter son? It seems you've got to like Rose right",Stephen that looked sly and furtive says "not at all Mom,I though she left here because of me that's why I feel uncomfortable",the mother chuckles "ohh I see,u that u doesn't like girls often seems u'd liked one now",both the two mothers laughs at him,Roseline's Mom says "never u worry here my child,anything u see in this house just consider it as urs as well because we're like bloods with your Mom ok?",Stephen shook his head which signifies his answer to be yes,she then says "good,now I'll have to call her so the two of u can chat together",Stephen quickly said "no aunt just let her rest I'm ohk with my phone",she ask "really?",he answered "sure",she says "ohk then,but I don't want to see all these worries upon u",he says "am ohk Mom don't u worry about anything else,thanks for the concern",she says "it's my duty son",His mother says "ohh my poor Steph!!",they all continue to chat. Around 5:30 Roseline came out from her where she asked her mother what they will for dinner,the mother told her and so she left the sitting room and heads to the kitchen.All this while,Stephen's eyes were all on Roseline,but poor him,he never let her or anyone else noticed that. Roseline works so hard to prepare the dinner,after when she might has finished,she arranged and set the table,they both went there for dinner because that time was already 8 at night,she served both of them before she serve herself,after they finished with the dinner,Roseline clear the table and everywhere.Around 10pm when they finished watching tv,both of them went to sleep,Roseline to her room,the two mothers to Roseline mother's room,and so Stephen to visitor's room where Roseline cleared some while ago..

    hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com