Chapter twenty-nine

UNIVERSITY GIRL
By the Aplomb writer: Hamagee

Chap 29
      Roselin's mother removed Roseline from the hug and holds her hand,they entered her room and sits on her bed,"it isn't late my child,you can change your life to a better one",said Roselin's mother,Roseline says "it's too late Mama,I'm useless,I ain't different from a deadly body now",she starts crying,the mother consoles her and asked her to tell her the matter,Roseline told the mother every single thing that happened since from the day she left Aunt Bunmi's house without a single lie,the mother was shocked to heard all of these,she cried and cried that day. *Months later.....* Roseline isn't feeling well since morning today,she's having a serious fever,not only that,she's suffering from cholera,the mother took her to a clinic where they told her it's HIV,"why didn't you take her to a medical care since when you realize that she's a victim?"the doctor asked,Roselin's mother doesn't know what to tell him because she isn't having any idea of it. The doctor did his possible best to control the situation,but it couldn't do,Roseline is in a critical situation because she's under probability,to live or die. Roselin's mother is so helpless,she sold much of her belongings just for Roselin's health,at last Roselin's mother sold the house in which they're living in,but still nothing has change. *After a week* Roseline died because the disease has cause a lot of damage on her,her body systems stopped functioning due to the virus,which results to her death. Roselin's mother cried for her life. She has nothing now,Roseline is no more,no shelter,nothing nothing,she don't know where to go now,she called Aunt Bunmi and told her everything that happened,Aunt Bunmi felt sympathy for her,she asked her to come back to Illorin,so she can stay with them. After Roselin's burial,she left for Illorin with Aunt Bunmi and her husband,because they also attended the ceremony,they both console to her. That's the end of Roseline.. ************************** Stephen was shocked when the story reached him,he felt so sorry for Roselin's mother. Stephen and his wife have a baby boy now,his name is Emmanuel,they loved each other and they're living happily ever. Note: *I'm calling on youths just like me,to obey and follow our parents and elderly ones advice,as you see,Roseline has disobeyed her mother,her mother's friend and she has faced the consequences of doing so at last..And it's a big mistake to believe and have faith on a stranger,just as how Roseline trust and followed Ephraim,she has never known him before,in fact they met just for some weeks when she followed him,she insulted her mother and left her,and at last what did he gave her in return?,he infected her with HIV which leads her to death,secondly he impregnated her and caused her to be dropped out of school which she has fought for,lastly he betrayed her and sent her out of his house,isn't that enough for us to repent? It's it heart touching and regretful? So please let's don't ignored this because this may happened to some of us if we tried to disobeyed our parents...May Allah helps us through,ameen*

      hgenglishnovelseries.blogspot.com