~Chapter 12~

JIMIN'S POV

We ran to Jin's office and asked where Y/N went. He said that she just left, without saying a word, after she asked where her phone was and what else he saw. He said that she looked sad and seemed different.

'Guys. Lets go to her room and check on her,' Kookie says. We all left to go to her room. Once we were there we tried to open the door but it was locked. We called for her but she didn't respond. I started panicking. I kicked open the door and looked on her bed. There was an envelope and on it it said "Open Once I've left". I didn't like it.

'JIN CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!' Namjoon shouted from the bathroom. I ran towards the bathroom and fell to the floor. I felt her pulse and it was still beating.

'GET ME TISSUES NOW!' I shout grabbing Y/N's wrists. There was a JI on her left wrist and a V on her other one. I think she wanted to die quicker. Tae gave me tissues and I pressed it onto her wrist.

'Tae. Press her right wrist please,' I say slightly crying. Tae grabbed her wrist and looked at it and then pressed the tissue onto her wrist.

'Jimin?' Tae says.

'Yes.'

'Did you see that it says my stage name on her wrist?'

'Yes I did... on her other wrist it says JI on it... It's probably my name because her favourite is me and you...'

'Hyung. Please don't cry. She'll make it,' Kookie says.

'I hope so...' I say looking at Y/N's beautiful features.

SKIP TO THE HOSPITAL

We have been at the hospital for more than an hour and I'm getting super worried. Tae was trying to make me calm down but I couldn't, Yoongi was asleep, Jin kept seeing if there was food or checking so we don't miss the doctor, Namjoon was asleep on Hoseok's shoulder and he was asleep on Kookie shoulder.

TIME SKIP

We've been here for 5hours now and the doctor still hasn't arrived. I told the rest of Bangtan to go home but Jin insisted on staying so he can look after me. It was just us two waiting for Y/N.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep when the doctor called for me.

'Yes. I'm here. How's Y/N? Did she make it?' I asked standing up. Jin did the same.

'Miss Y/N is asleep. Luckily you came to her in time otherwise she would've probably died. When we checked her for more scars we noticed that she had a few on her legs, stomach, ankles and her arms. When we looked at her wrists we saw that she cut both of them as seeing that she wanted to die quicker. She didn't take any pills so she cut both of her wrists. It also looks like that she hasn't eaten in quite a few days. You boys need to look after her a lot more,' the doctor said.

'We'll make sure we look after her a lot more. Which room is she in? Can we go and see her?' Jin asks.

'Yes you can go see her, but she is asleep and she might wake up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. She is in room 095,' the doctor said and then left.

We searched for her room and soon enough we found her room. Once we went in I ran up to her and hugged her. I took her wrists and looked at them. It made me sad to think that she would've died if it wasn't for me asking where she was. She'll have mine and Tae's name on her wrists forever... depending on how deep she cut them.

'Jimin... we should really be going...the boys are worried and they want to know what happened. I also need to make lunch for all of us, and I need to tell you guys something I saw on Y/N's phone,' Jin says walking to the door.