CHAPTER #8

Ashlynn Keith

I hopped of the counter and didn't say a word to Declan and hobbled up the stairs. I fell on my bed with a sigh. God he is a manwhore and I'm falling for him. I grabbed my phone and stared at the screen

Walking God💖💖's name has been changed to
Jay💖💖

I dozed off and woke up 6:53 and had a text from Jay.

Jay💖💖: Lynn?
Jay💖💖: OK u r probably sleeping but be ready at 7 I'm coming over and we r going shopping, Declan can come if he wants and Noah said he was going to meat us there
I sighed and texted back
Lynn: can we push it back an hour??

Just then my door flew open and Jay stood in the door way. "No we can not so hurry up."

"Guess I'm not getting a shower again."

"Well if you hurry up you can get one." I pointed down at my knee and he sighed. He walked over to my mess of a closet and threw some clothes at me. "Put those on." And walked out the door. I put my clothes on and hobbled over to the bathroom to make sure I look presentable, when I decided that I did I left and was about to start down the stairs when I picked up off my foot. I looked up to met the eyes of Jason and winced at the sound of my crutches falling down the down the stairs. "Ashlynn are you OK!?" I looked down the stairs to see my brother running over. "Really!?" Jason shrugged and descended down the stairs. "So why are we going? You know we don't have the money for anything."

"Yes I know but its my treat, and if Declan is nice maybe he might even get something." He let out a little chuckle and Declan rolled his eyes. "So... We can take your car?" Jason asked looking down at me and Declan seemed frustrated. "What did I tell you Ash. The car stays in the garage." I rolled my eyes and nodded, Jay's eyes lit up. "If you keep it in the garage I might steal it."

"That's OK at least it would get used. Now can I get down." Jay takes a moment to think before he acts like he is about to drop me and I tighten my grip around his neck. "Didn't you ask to get down and when I tried to don't let go." He shakes his head then let's me down. Declan handed me my crutches and a granola bar, and we walked out the door.