CHAPTER #34

Ashlynn Keith

Jay and I are are sitting in my room watching Lion King 2 like usual. Jay bought me a TV and DVD player for our one year anniversary, even though I told him I didn't want anything as long as he was by my side but when does he listen, and part of me really wanted him to get me something. He didn't want anything as long as I was his. I'm watching the movie and he is braiding my hair, he has an issue with my hair Declan and Hunter walk in holding crutches and a cake... did I miss something? "Happy no crutch day sis. It has been a whole year sense you got off the crutches."

"The first time or the second time?" Declan looks down. "The second time."

"Let it go Dec I forgave you and besides it been a year. Now give me the fucking cake." They hand me a piece of cake and Jay stares down at his. "Are you going to eat that?"

"You could at least swallow first. But no I'm not going to eat it." I gladly take his piece and start piling it in my mouth. "Seriously!? You are going to get fat."

"But you'll still love me." He didn't say anything. "Right? Jay"

After a minute of him silent and me on the verge of tears he starts laughing "Jezz you are ridiculous. Do you really think I could get rid of you?" I sighed and leaned on Jay and he planted a kiss on my head. "OK now sit back up I'm not done with your hair." I do as I'm told and the three of us laugh at him.