CHAPTER #5

Ashlynn Keith

Declan is going to be mad I told him but it just happened I couldn't stop and now I'm crying on Jay with him rubbing my back again. I cried until I couldn't anymore and fell asleep.

Jason West

She cried even more and fell asleep on me, then I looked over at Declan he glanced at the clock and cussed. "Take her to her room make sure her phone is on charge and her crutches are where she can get them. You can sleep on the couch."

"What your not going to kick me out?"

He let out a frustrated sigh. "I have to work and she needs some one here. But so help me god touch her in anyway way other than carrying her up stairs and your body will never be found."

"K jezz are you just going to let her stay in these clothes?" He sighed again. "The foot of her bed there should be PJs go get them." I grabbed her phone and crutches and ran up the stairs, setting them a side I found the PJs Declan was talking about and ran back down the stairs. "Here. I'm going to move my bike in the drive."

"Yeah whatever." I really didn't care about where it was, but I know Declan was going to kick me out. As I was walking back up the porch Declan walked out. "Seriously I mean it stay on the couch unless she asks for something."

"OK I won't touch her. I get the point you will kill me if I do." He sighed and walked to his car. I walked back in the house and looked down at Ashlynn. I picked her up and carried her to her bed I tried to put her down but she wasn't letting go and I know what Declan said but I laid their with her anyway.