CHAPTER #18

Ashlynn Keith

Everything went dark, no they didn't knock me out, I was kidnapped and now i have a bag over my head, being taken to god knows where. Jason better save me before they kill me and if he doesn't then I'm going to come back as a ghost just to kick his ass. The bag was ripped off and the bright light stung my eyes. "Well good morning Princess." I looked up to met the eyes of Gabriel, he had a grin across his face. "You know Jason and Declan will kill you."

"Yes but they will also take that trader asshole down with me."

"Hunter chose his family, chose people who love him."

"You know he is really isn't your brother."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Mommy was a whore. You see one night she slept with my father, nine months later out popped little Hunter. You father was a stupid man who forgave her and decide he would still raise a family with her. My father found out about this and then came up with a plan to get Hunter because he was his first son and he was needed to lead the gang."

"You guys are the reason why my parents are dead. The reason why Hunter was gone."

"Yep. I don't think dad meant to kill you father but he couldn't have stopped that. He felt less guilty though when you did have somewhere to go. But you see here this whole time dad had this written in his will only issues is nobody can find that. The only good thing about involving you is I needed a way to get rid of Hunter and you guys gave me the perfect way, Hunter was fun to have around at first then dad gave him to much attention and..."

"And daddy didn't love you enough so you're taking it out on us." He didn't say anything just walked away, then I was dragged down to a cell, a damp dark cell.