CHAPTER #29

Ashlynn Keith

Declan dropped me off at home before taking off he didn't say where but I figured he had to work, the door opened and in walked Jason. "Can we talk?"

"No I just came for my hoodie."

"In my room where you left it." I was fighting back tears, I walked into the kitchen but there the memories flooded my head, this is where he made me breakfast and kissed me. I can't even be in my own house because of him, I can't watch my favorite movie, I can't even brush my hair without think about him. I heard the door close and walked to the window, I heard his bike start up and saw him drive away with some girl on his bike, guessing that it's Jessica. I walked back to the couch and just sat there in silence, my phone went off.

Adds: can we talk please

Ash: about?

Adds: us

Ash:I can't go anywhere

Adds:that's OK I can come to you

Ash:fine

She wants to talk now, now that I'm a wreck. Whatever that's her choice.

15 minutes later Addison is walking up to the house and knocks, I didn't feel like getting up so i just yelled. "You can come in."

"Ash I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that and not having you made me realize that I can live without guys in my life but i can't live without you. Will you forgive me?"

I looked down at my hands before answering. "Adds I don't know everything that has just happened to me. But I do need you." I looked back up at her. "So is that a yes." I nodded my head and she jumped on the couch. "Yay great. So what happened with your face."

"I don't want to talk about."

"Oh OK."

"Its just to soon. Jason is the cause and he walked out of my life like nothing ever happened."

"That's fine so you want to watch a movie?" I shook my head. "OK you want to go get ice cream, my treat." I nodded my head and i took off out the door Adds said she had to pee first. I'm telling you she has the smallest bladder on the face of the Earth.

Addison

No I don't really have to pee but I have to text Noah.

Adds: hey idiot she forgave me start working on part 2 I'm going to get ice cream

Idiot: OK good job see ya later

I ran out the door and jumped in the car, I drove while we both are scream song lyrics, we had fun. When we got back to her house we watched movies then crashed in her room.