10. But you can visit me (Update)

I swear I felt my lungs emptying and my face growing red in a second when I saw him sitting there.

- Did you miss me? - He said standing up from my bed.

- What are you-- How-- my dad is out there - I said warning him, why the alarm didn't work? we just upgraded them, I thought as my mind was panicking.

- I waited for you but you didn't come, so I came for you - He said and I took a few steps out of my closet. Did he just say he missed me, or am I hallucinating?

- Something happened, and I couldn't go anywhere - I said and he suddenly looked worried.

- What happened? -

- Don't change the subject - I scolded him, while walking towards him with more confidence and pointing my finger at him.

- What are you doing in my room, Is your sentence over? Did Odin finally let you free? - I asked, curious of the answer, but he just laughed.

- Not exactly - He said and now I was the one looking worried, I told him to explain himself and he exhaled, walking slowly around my room - Everything started with my marvelous brother visiting me... -

He told me about them escaping from Asgard, about a Midgardian and about the Aether, which I don't know anything about, but he said it is an Infinity Stone, now I am curious.

- Now that I told you my story, are you telling me yours? - he said in that soothing tone I've heard him use every once in a while.

I exhaled and sat on my bed and told him everything that happened at prom, and he listened to me carefully, like if he actually cared. He even told me in a soft voice that it was dangerous to be out so late at night and that I should be more careful.

He was looking at me with puppy eyes while saying this, and I would have gotten lost in them if I wasn't so nervous around him.

- Yeah, yeah, you... Are right... i'll be careful - I said and looked away. We both stayed in silence for a moment. Until I decided to break it.

- Well, If you don't mind, I'm going to sleep - I crawled into bed and covered myself with the blanket, trying to ignore how fast my heart was beating.

- All right then. Just one more thing dear. - I felt his weight leaving my bed.

- You can't tell anyone that I'm alive, is that clear? -

- What? Why? - I quickly sat on my bed to face him

- They think I'm dead, and I prefer it that way - He said with a grin, standing in the center of my room - Now that I recall... There's one more thing I want to ask you before I go -

- Uh, well ask me then -

- Do you happen to have an older sister? - He asked seriously and his face showed a bit of worry.

- Uh, nope, I'm an only child - I answered and he seemed to be thinking something.

-Lucky you - he said smiling at me, and a green cloud started forming around him - Good night darling - He disappeared.

- Good... Night -