20. They don't know me

I was preparing for an interview, actually a press conference, they got pictures of my prom and they have created a ton of strange stories, my dad was on the other side of the plane ignoring whatever Rodhey was saying to him and Pepper was telling me somethig, but I got distracted with my phone and didn't hear a word.

Nobody knows where I was or what I was doing, except my dad of course. I always thought that education is the key to a better world, but no one takes me seriously, they just want a new article for their magazine so I do this in secret.

Loki is texting me saying that he's getting bored waiting for me in my room and if I want to he can make the rumors disappear. ''Thanks but I told you that playing with people's mind isn't nice"

They were asking about what happened after the guys knocked me out, the official story now is that the guys were planning on asking for money, they didn't need to know that one of them was one of my childhood friends or that they wanted to play with my brain.

- Let me think. I think we had a tea party, but I'm really not sure since I was unconscious - Pepper said that I needed to be serious but with these questions, I can barely hold the laughter.

It's been an hour of this lame conference and since I told them "everything" of what I remember, now they're asking what they actually care, the dress I was wearing and who I'm dating.

- And where was your date when you were outside? -

- He was probably inside -

- Are you actually dating the guy because we have a lot of photos of you and him? -

- He's my best friend - The only real thing I have said in here.

They asked more about that night if I remembered the faces or if I feel unsafe now. "My dad's Iron Man" I said and everyone laughed, but the truth is that I'm a little scared, Natasha had said that someone did that to Roy and whoever it is they want to do it to me too, after a few more minutes I finally left the conference and hung up with my friends that were already waiting for me outside, I smiled at the cameras and entered the limo and ended up going to a party, apparently of a famous actor or, was it a singer? I came home a little late and worried Pepper and dad were waiting for me in the living.

- Where were you? - dad asked with his arms crossed.

- I went to the bookstore - I said showing him the three books I bought.

- At two am? -

- I maybe went to a party before -

- Romanoff is coming here tomorrow morning to see your improvement - Pepper said.

- Pepper Roni, I know is fine. Good night -

After that nice talk, I went to my bedroom, and went straight to my bed ready to sleep.

- Good night my pet - I felt his body against my back and his arms around my body but I was too tired to shout at him and I really didn't want him away from me, is ironic, but I feel safe with him.

I woke up in the same position but I no longer felt him holding me. He was gone, I tried not to think too much about it and took a shower to then went to the training room where Natasha was already waiting.This time I win a few more times than before, but I know I need to keep training if I actually want to improve.