13. You are not hugging me

I was tired but I woke from my dreams anyway, and suddenly I felt something against my back and an arm around my waist. I panicked and rolled out of my bed.

- What the hell are you doing in my bed? - I said when I noticed it was Loki and not a crazy man. (wait, isn't it the same xD. Sorry)

- I was sleeping until you decided to make us fall - He said sleepily.

- You don't just decide that you want to sleep in someone else's bed, and not when I'm already sleeping on it - I realized that I was on top of him our faces were really close, and he looked more than beautiful. I stood up quickly and sat on the bed. he stood up too.

- I apologize but, You looked lonely - He said in a deep voice and I looked at him. Maybe that's why he's here because he feels alone, but, isn't it his fault, not mine. 

I went back to the position under my bed. - Fine, you can sleep here, but you're not allowed to hug me - I felt the weight of his body moving the bed, and I tried to not get nervous.

The next morning I woke up with my head on a really comfy pillow, I smiled and touched the pillow with my hand, and it definitely doesn't feel like a pillow.

- Good morning pet -

- I told you not to hug me -  I sat on the bed.

- You are the one that hugged me - He said and I laughed sarcastically.

- Whatever - I said going to the door - I'm going to train, don't do anything strange -

Maybe I actually hugged him, but I was sleeping so it doesn't count.

I trained with Tasha, she said that I looked stressed, but that I'm better at this when I'm like that.

Natasha is like my cool aunt when she pretended to work for Pepper she was always trying to talk to me in Latin, I told her that I wanted to learn it perfectly, so she helped me.