7. Seeing you again (Update)

And here I was again. Asgard, there was definitely something magical about this place. Once Thor and I arrived, we were greeted by his friend, they remind me a little of the classmates I'm always running away from, either way, Thor soon went to see his father Odin, who asked Thor to visit a place that I can't pronounce (I bet you can't either, so don't judge me), he invited me, it sounded really boring, the fact that they were going there (yes his friends were going to) to talk and have a feast with the king of that place. I sighed remembering the meetings about garbage that we had back in New York, so I told him that I didn't want to get in the way and I rather go to their library.

So, of course, I went to the library, well not exactly, somehow I ended up in the dungeons, who would have expected that, right?

As I walked there I saw him standing in silence, lost in some distant thought.  So I approached him slowly, he turned a little and glanced in my direction, and then with raised eyebrows he turned quickly again, I saw him opening his mouth but didn't say a thing, he just smiled and waited for me to get closer.

- I thought you had forgotten about me - He said, smiling.

- How could I? - I walked closer to the glass between us - You never forget the first man that tries to destroy your planet - He chuckled, and I smiled.

- I'm glad to be the first - he said, stepping towards the glass - no dress for me this time? - I rolled my eyes.

- This is what I usually wear - I said irritated. Why does he get on my nerves so quickly? 

- Mortals need improvement even in their clothing choices - He said and then turned away. I rolled my eyes as he took a few steps around his cell - What took you so long? -

- Let me think - I said with the sarcastic gesture of the thinker - First, is not my obligation, Second I have a life and Third, There's no plane from America to Asgard. It's not as simple for me as it was for you -

He swiftly turned to look at me with a wicked smile.

- I can teach you a better way - I swear he looked like he was enjoying every word that he was about to say - one where you won't need my worthless brother - He smirked and kept walking around his cell.

I knew he was waiting for my response, and I'm sure I saw him lacing at me, looking for my reaction. And I would lie if I said this didn't intrigue me. But I didn't fully trust him, so I couldn't let him see my curiosity, he might use it against me.

- Teach me what? How to be cool like you? - I said raising an eyebrow, he twitched his and stopped pacing. He slowly turned to look at me. He seemed a bit irritated, but he smiled at the end anyway.

- No darling, how you can travel in a faster way. But with that attitude of yours, you should forget that I offered you that -

- Can you... teleport? - I asked trying not to sound excited. - I thought you used a device or something - I said more to myself than to him.

- Darling, there are a lot of things I can do. I am a god - He said slowly, looking directly into my eyes. 

Those eyes were mesmerizing, filled with danger, they made me feel something. But I ignored those thoughts and used my logic, or what was left of it.

- So what? You teach me how to do it, and then I owe you for it? - he chuckled.

- You are smarter than I thought - We both smile, 

-Oh come on, were you thinking so little of me - I said playfully, but he didn't answer, he just looked at me. 

Those long starse where starting to make me nervous, is he trying to have a staring contest? Does he want to prove something? Am I getting paranoid and asking myself way too many questions? 

I don't know, so I looked around, avoiding his gaze, but the view wasn't really pleasent. After all... it was a prision, filled with criminals, violent, noisy, scary criminal... And in that moment I realized how much he stood out in that place. I couldn't believe he was locked here by their own family.. I mean, is definitely not where I'd put a king, god... Prince (whatever he is, all of them).

- Answer me something - I put my hands behind me. Collecting myself. I wanted this answer since the ncident where we met. That's why I was here, so it was time to get my answer.

- Anything you want, dear - he said with his usual playfull tone.

- Your scepter control minds, right? - He nodded. Stood there looking seroius.. or was he just mocking me? - Why didn't it control mine? -

- If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know - I sighed. Seriously??!! Does this man ever gives a clear answer??!!

He got closer to the wall placing an arm on it, his eyes darkened.

- Maybe you are a little Stark experiment, and that's why. - he looked genuinely angry

-what? - I blurted out and he turned away, like I wasn't even there.

 - Wouldn't be the first time someone lies about parentage - He sounded like he was thinking out loud. Was he finally being honest, or was he orchestrating something? And did he said...Parentage?

- Odin lie to you? - I asked him, and he turned away clenching his hands -

- You wouldn't understand, mortal. Just pretend as if you didn't hear what I say. - He looked anxious - You shouldn't be here -

- Try me - I said, and he turned to where I was, his jaw clenching and his eyes fixed on me. It looked like he was trying to control himself from letting his rage go free.

- There's no need for that. At least not for now. - His featured relaxed and so did I.

- Fine - I said in a louder and sharper tone than I expected. The one I usually use when nervous - let's talk about something else - I continued, and he nodded - What language is this? - I show him a book I have taken on my first visit. I tried to compare them with languages from earth, but there's nothing like that. He furrowed his brows, glanced at me and said that it was Volapük. - Can you teach me? - I said with a big smile on my face.

- Why would you want to learn that? - He said in a neutral tone.

- There's a couple of books in this same language, it must be important, right? - He shook his head chuckling.

- Come on, is that a yes???!! - I said excited.

- Alright, I can teach you - He said, and I thanked him more than the necessary. He seemed to enjoyed because he flashed me a smiled and laughed with me.

The rest of the day Loki tried to teach me the basics, he was talking, explaining similarities or something with English but I wasn't listening. The first time I saw him I was too scared to realize how beautiful he really is. His features were so fine and delicate, I looked at the book that he was holding bitting my nails and playing with my lip, even his hands were hypnotizing. Maybe he actually brainwashed me and that's why I'm here. He was pretty patient and repeat himself when I asked him to, which were a lot of times.

That evening he seemed calmer and more comfortable than ever before, perhaps a beautiful friendship could blossom form now on, what do you think? 

Oh anyway, I think it may be to soon to know that, anyway.