19. A date with the enemy

We went to the garden, it was as beautiful as I remember, but this time I'm with him. I was afraid to ask that, but I did it anyway.

- Where's Thor and your mother? -

- Thor's looking for the infinity stones - He said calmly.

- And your mother? - he took a deep breath and we stopped walking.

- She's gone -

- I'm sorry, sorry for asking -

- Is fine - he said taking my hand again - I think she's the only one that cared about me. But I'm sure she's in a better place now - I hugged him and whispered: I care about you too.

We looked at each other and he caressed my cheek. We kept walking until we reached a beautiful tree and sat down his shadow.

He made food appeared around us, I constantly asked him what kind of fruits this was and he answered me telling all about it, the planet it comes from or the way is cultivated, I enjoy so much listen to him talking but mostly I enjoy it because I can see his face until he finished talking without looking like a creepy little girl in love ( at least I think I don't look like that).

After we finished our meal, we rode really beautiful horses, after that he gave me a tour around the palace, and we ended up in the library, he told me that it used to be his favorite place when he was a kid just like mine was my dad's lab.

It was the most amazing date, I mean day, day, I laughed off my thoughts when we arrived the balcony and he asked me why I was laughing.

- Is nothing, I mean this is nice, thanks for taking me here -

- Anything you want my darling - He said and I smiled, this man is driving me crazy with his choice of words,

We stood on the balcony and watched the sunset and when it finished we knew it was time to go.

- You want to take the long or the short way home - He said turning to me, I said that I wanted the long way and we appeared on the ship again.