24. Almost a nice breakfast

After what happened with Ultron my dad tried to chill out with his experiments, but not me, I got bored and when Loki's not here I need to do something with my time.
My dad and Pepper went on a trip and I was having a meeting with my faces and by that I mean I was having a video call with three guys that give speeches to the government or the president, or the UN, and I write those speeches. I don't give them because the last time I tried to give one they ended up doing the total opposite, they don't take me seriously but they take them seriously so once they gave the talk I blog about it.

It was already seven a.m so I said goodbye to them and I came close to Loki that was sleeping on my bed, I poked his arm but he didn't wake up.

- Hey Loki, wake up - I said a little low, he moved, yes he was awake. - Loki, wake up. Let's take breakfast - I said and he opened his eyes. - Nobody's home. - I said raising my eyebrows - Move, I'll show you the American style -

- Fine, but I think it's too early to wake up -

- You are so lazy -

- I am not -

- Whatever -

He was sitting on the sofa while I was making breakfast, I actually was putting waffles on the microwave. When I finished I sat by his side and handed him his food, waffles, milk with cereal, and juice. I turn on the TV and gravity falls was on air.

Loki makes a lot of questions about the TV show or the food and I answer them all, He also said that he was enjoying the waffles.
He told me a few tricks that he made to Thor when they were kids I couldn't stop laughing when my phone started ringing and Barry's face appeared on the screen.

- Morning Barr- I said but he interrupted me and told me to watch the news, I hung up and change to the news channel.

They were talking about me, about some files.

- What is happening? - Loki said leaving his plate on the table.

- I'll know in a few minutes - I said looking on the internet for news about me. I read the headlines and entered in a few websites. - Oh my -

- Is everything alright? -

- Probably not - I said expanding all the videos and info around us.

- Who's that psychologist? -

- A man that, I talked to him since that guy and apparently the confidentiality agreement is broken - I said, he looked worried.

- Can you do something about it? -

- Yeah, but he's the best psychologist on Earth, they'll probably believe him more than me - I said and my phone started ringing again but this time was my dad.

- Hi Dad, yes I'm awake. Yeah, I saw it. You're coming back?, Okay. Bye. - I hung up and took a deep breath.

- Can I help you with anything? - Loki said and I smiled and then looked at him.

- It'll be fine but thank you anyway. You should probably go, my dad's coming soon - I said and he nodded.

After Loki left I turned on the notifications and all my friends were texting or calling me. I read some messages some of them took a little to far telling me that I was a lot of things, basically, they weren't my friends anymore, at least some of them, the real ones I guess, they asked how was I feeling and that they didn't believe anything the TV guys were saying.

Dad and Pepper came, she already had a plan for this, and my dad took away my phone because the only thing I was doing was checking what everyone says about me. But. come on, how could I not, they were spreading lies about me.