22. Cold and beautiful

I finished a shooting for a magazine that took way too long and yes, my friends where there, they are always with me, we went to a fancy restaurant and took a late dinner, after that, I told them that I really needed to go home, I started walking, I needed some space and silence I was crossing the street when it started raining, I let the twins take my car so I started walking back home when I saw a hand with an umbrella, I turned to look at the owner, probably one of my fans.

- What are you doing here? - I said frowning my eyebrows.

- It's raining -

- I don't care, what the hell are you doing here? - I yelled at him. He took my arm and guided me to an alley. I was breathing heavily, he wasn't talking just looking at me, the place was too narrow that my back was against the wall and just a few millimeters from him, I wanted to slap him as much as I wanted to kiss him and that just made me angrier.

- So? -

- I came to see you -

- For what? - I crossed my arms.

- I want to apologize for leaving -He said and I looked at the street - Let's go somewhere else - He held me and I tried to push him but he's definitely stronger than me. We appeared in a room a little bigger than mine and he let me, taking a step backward.

- Why did you leave? - I whispered.

-I needed time to think -

-Think about what? - I asked and he looked worried maybe even scared. After a few seconds, I saw him turning blue and his eyes got red, I came closer.

- This is my natural form, I thought it was time to show it to you - I ran my fingers through his face it felt so cold, I smiled and kissed his cheek.

- I hope that you're not lying and that you were actually thinking about this -

- I will never lie to you - he said and I smiled - Do you, Do you really don't mind that I look like this? -

- I think blue suits you pretty well - He caressed my cheeks and kissed my forehead. We hugged each other and stayed like that for a while.

- Loki - I whispered - I want to know everything about you. Let me in -

- You're already in, pet -

I woke up sweating and my whole body was shaking, I dreamt about that man again. Loki woke up, I heard him saying something and touching my back. He hugged me until I relaxed.

- One day they'll found out, I don't wanna be in jail again -

- shh, it's fine darling, you'll be fine - He kept holding me - What you mean by again? -

- A few years ago I did something stupid, there was a car accident and I took the blame, people in there wasn't really nice. I thought if I could defend myself it would be better but now I don't think so, that would just have caused more trouble -

- Why you took the blame? - He said petting my head softly.

- My friend, the one driving had already problems with the law and I was clean, it seemed simple -

- Do you regret it? -

- No - I whispered.

- Why? -

- It was bad back then, but it's okay now and nobody remembers. Where are we? - I said when I remembered we weren't in my room.

- This is my room - He said and I look at it, it was pretty minimalistic, I was expecting more diva stuff, but I guess is what people expect in mine too.

At some point when we were talking, we laid on the bed again, I turned my body to the opposite place where Loki was and fell asleep.