21. Loki's view

It's been two weeks since I left her chambers but I have never lost her sight. I don't know what I'm feeling but when I'm around her is like everything else doesn't matter. Being the king of Asgard or the mischievous God, I don't care about all of this when I'm with her and that scares me because I have never felt anything like this, I don't know if I should tell her, love wasn't something important for me, not even friendship. But know, she is calling me her friend and hugging me anytime she desires, I can only think of one thing.

But I'm a monster, she has never seen me in my true form, she won't like someone like me.

I'm looking at her now, laughing with her friends, she almost makes me think she enjoys being with them and perhaps she does but, I have seen her at night, she has nightmares about that boy, and about the day when I came here for the first time, scared of the chitauri coming to get her, she's also worried about his father. Once she woke up crying, I've been replacing her dreams since then, but her mind is too strong that I can do it just for a few minutes. 

She was walking in the rain, I couldn't stay away from her any longer, I don't want to hurt her, and if I don't want to do that, I have to truly change. Actually really simple now, I've been looking at myself and finding all my weaknesses and insecurities.

Perhaps it's time for me to open up with someone.