14. I don't blackmail...

- I thought you already knew, I really like him - I said to a guy that started following me, at the start, John pushed away his friend with the camera, after politely asking him to turn off the camera, but I told him that it was fine and now we were talking about artists.

- Are you planning on taking him away from Taylor - The guy asked and I laughed, these people love this, so I learned how to play the game.

- Oh, I will never do that, at least not to her - I said smiling at the camera.

My dad was worried, I was partying every weekend(like he didn't), video calling guys that speak everything but English, or in my room the whole day, with Loki, but he didn't know that last part. I, with Pepper's help, created a few associations, mostly to help orphan kids, and people with diseases. But he knew I was into something more.

- Okay - My dad cleared his throat sitting by my side, this was an alert of "I'm giving you a boring father-daughter speech", he took his phone and started reading to me - The last year the number of cyberattacks against the government and federal agencies had increased 36 percent, CNN "-

- 36?, that's a little low don't you think, because I think it increased at least 56 percent - I said and he shook his head.

- You are always with that laptop, talking with weird guys, watching the news, oh, and every time something unusual happens to a politician's account you do your happy dance - I rolled my eyes.

- That's lame, I don't have a happy dance - I said and he took my laptop.

- You shake your hands like you had maracas on them - I exhaled - Kid, all I'm saying is that if, just if you are involved in this, you should relax a bit. I don't want you to be in danger again -

- Okay, I'll chill out, but I'm innocent - He grinned and hugged me.

- Come let's take dinner downtown -