23. Age of Ultron

My dad went on a mission with the Avengers and now all of them were in our house, they brought Loki's scepter and my dad, Bruce and I were analyzing it.
Should I tell him about it, should I tell him that his scepter is right here?, probably not. Maybe later, but first I needed to help them to build Ultron.

After helping I went to the party, there were a lot of boring adults in here, fortunately, I invited Barry, we were having a great time, even though the party's over until one of the suits came saying creepy stuff. Ultron.
Then more suits came, the Avengers started fighting them, I told Barry to leave, I had the bracelets I designed with daggers inside so I joined the fight.

The whole team was in the lab and everyone seemed angry, but how couldn't they.

- You don't get why we need this - My dad said to Thor and Bruce tried to relax him. - Where we close to an interface? -

- We almost get there - I said and everyone turned to look at me, apparently they didn't know I helped with this.

- Did you contribute to this? - Agent Hill said.

- No no no, don't make my kid part of this, I'm the responsible adult - My dad said and Bruce agreed. -

They kept arguing for a while. Until they decided to go after Ultron, it didn't go well because now we are hiding in a farm, apparently, Clint has a beautiful family.

I texted Loki: Don't go to the tower, nobody's there. Unless you want to steal something, in that case, you're free to go.

"Do you want me to go wherever you are and make you company" He texted back and I told him that it wasn't a good idea since I was with his biggest fans.

After a while we came back to the tower, dad and I were trying to convince Bruce into helping us with Ultron 2.0, at the end he said yes and we started working, the problem, that French frie came with his old-fashioned ideas and started fighting my dad. I really don't know what to do, I don't wanna involve in the team problems so I stayed there watching everyone punching each other, it is actually kind of funny and that girl with reddish dust seems cool, I mean she reads minds I wonder if she can read mine, Thor came out of nowhere and with a lighting he created him.

- Three minutes, get what you need -

- You - my dad said - Go with Pepper and stay with her.

- Dad I can help, come on -

- No, Don't you remember the first rule? -

- Don't date any superhero? -

- Yes. and, don't be one, is dangerous, so go with Pepper and stay away from the fight - He said and I sighed.

- Fine - He hugged me, put his suit and I left.

______________________________________
I just want to thank justlittlebitshy and ReylaXava because they're constantly voting in my story. thank you xx