17. What do I want to know

Training with Loki was one of the best and worst things. It was harsh but entertaining and he also taught me how to use daggers, we train in my room of course with an illusion he created, but still my room.

But we don't just train and share books.

He became my confidant I tell him how I feel about all of this, my life, my little game that became the truth for the rest and now I can't take the mask off, my friends that I'm waiting for the day they get bored of me, " If they get bored of you is because they haven't seen the best of you and that's their problem, not yours", he had said and I limited myself to smile.

- How can you let me tell you everything but you don't tell me a thing? - I said laying on the floor of my room, exhausted of the training.

- What do you wish to know? - He said sitting on the bed and I went by his side. I thought for a minute, there were a lot of things I wanted to know.

- Why you say Odin is not your father? - I asked and he stayed in silence, maybe it wasn't the best question, actually, it was the worst thing to ask.

- My brother was close to being coronated. Odin always said that the both of us born to be kings, but he lied about everything, about loving me, about me becoming king one day. That was never going to happen and he would never tell me why - I looked at him, tears in his eyes but he kept telling me. - I'm a frost giant, Laufeyson. I'm a monster, not-not an Odinson -

I hugged him, my eyes were filled with tears too, I felt his body tense, but then he put his arms around me.

- You're not monster Loki - I whispered breaking the hug and looking at him but he kept looking at the floor. I took his hand and pressed gently caressing it with my thumbs. - I can be sure of that - He looked at me and then our hands, He kissed mine.

- Thank you - I smiled and hugged him again, we stayed like that until we fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night. Loki wasn't in the bed, I looked around my room and saw him standing there looking at the window, it was raining. I stood up and went to his side.

- Did I wake you up? -

- Uh, no, no. It's okay - I said a little too quickly and he smiled at that.

- (yn) - He whispered and I looked at him. - Today, two years ago I came to your planet. I want to take you to mine, tomorrow If you want, and by that I mean in a few hours -

- Yeah, yes I want to go - I said and we both smiled looking at each other.

- In that case, we should go back to sleep - I nodded and we walked towards the bed.