Introduction

'Oh boi' You thought while you were packing your stuff from your small apartment. Your apartment was mostly empty now except for the furniture that came with it. Your landlord has insisted that you would stay a little longer but you declined politely saying you have to go soon and you can't miss the plane ride.

You were moving to Ireland to start fresh. To make your YouTube business grow.....and also to live in the same place as Jacksepticeye. He was always your favorite to watch because it would make your day and make you laugh. You can't wait because it would be refreshing to live somewhere else, somewhere new and not be in the streets that you see everyday. More to have fun, explore and eat.

You could barely hold your excitement as you exit the small apartment complex and headed towards the airport on the bus. You had two suit cases. One for you clothes and personal things while the other had your equipment for recording and other stuff. And you had a backpack for your phone, headphones, a book and other little things.  You sat on a seat next to a elder and waited.

The airport came into your view while it got closer. You tapped your legs impatiently, waiting for the bus to stop. When it did, you jumped up from your seat to head out of the bus. You got off and started heading into the airport and find your waiting area for your plane ride. You already bought the ticket a month earlier because you were lazy to buy it now. You found the waiting area for your plane and waited for at least a hour and a half. While waiting you connected your headphones to your iPhone and started to listen to music while waiting.

Someone tapped your shoulder and you looked up to see a eleven year old boy who looked nervous and excited at the same time. You took your headphones off and smiled, looking behind them to see their parents.

"C-can I take a picture with you" the boy asked sheepishly while smiling and holding a phone out.

"Sure" you smiled and asked the boy "what's your name?" You asked, already taking the phone and posing for the selfie.

"C-Calvin" they said already posing for the picture.

"Well say cheese Calvin" you smiled and pressed the button to take the picture.

"Thank y-you!" Calvin said excitedly. "It was so nice seeing you!"

"I'm always happy to see a fan" you said and waved to their parents saying hi.

The parents waved back, ready to go as soon their son ran up to them and started to talk about you and how awesome you are.

The parents smiled nervously, and walked away with their son.

You smiled gently, happy to make another fan happy.

Then the announcer said it was time to get on the plane and you got up to line up.

You handed the tickets to the airport worker and walked in through the hallway connected to the plane. You stepped on the plane and went to find your seat.

You were sitting in the third section where the three seats were. Apparently you were sitting in the middle.....yay.

You packed your suitcase into the space above the seats and your backpack under your seat. You looked to the person near the window and saw a 50 year old man that's overweight snoring loudly. You made a face and heard someone chuckled in front of you. You looked in the seat that's near the walkway and saw a mother holding a baby.

"Honey, do you want to switch seats?" She asked happily.

"Yes please" you said with relief, forever thankful for the mother.

You switched seats and put your backpack under your seat. You sighed, already tired from all today's work. Your mind slowly drifted off into slumber and the last thing you saw was the black screen on the back of the seat. Later that plane ride you dreamt about rainbows and Irish men.

- hoooooooooo boy that was something. This minus sign is to know that da author is talking. This is still my first book and chapter so I hope you like it! Next chapter is about settling in Ireland! Isn't that EXCITING?!?! Welp see you later! *jumps out a window while handing out shrimps*