Finally!

(Ohmygosh, this story is a success! I'm going to be busy this week so sorry if updates are a little slow)

You happily chatted with Jack on the way home from work. Like he said from long before, he was able to walk you home almost everyday with you from work, keeping you company. When he first picked you up from work, Denis narrowed his eyes at Jack and stared a hole through his head. Jack has been trying to avoid him ever since. You didn't notice, but Jack felt nervous and uneasy during this particular walk home from work. His eyes darted everywhere when you would look at him or he kept playing with his fingers. He's face was slightly pink too.

"Hey uh, ______?" Jack asked, rubbing his neck. You two had made it back to your apartment building, standing in the hallway when Jack suddenly stopped. You turned around.

"Yeah?" You replied, going back to stand next to him. "You okay?" You asked and bumped your hips with his.

"So you know how we've been friends for a while right?" Jack asked, looking at you.

"Are we not?" You teased. Jack chuckled.

"How about best friends?" Jack asked. He could already feel himself sweating slightly under his clothes. His mind was going through millions of possibilities of how this could go wrong. You stood there quietly, thinking. You smiled.

"Yeah, I would consider us best friends by now" You felt your face go hot, then you heard Mark scream out of nowhere.

"AHHHHHH! WHY THE FUCK IS THE MILK SO SPICY?!"

Jack tilted his head at you, an amused smile on his face. You laughed, causing Jack to let out a laugh as well.

"Mark covered my whole kitchen with sticky notes" You shrugged. "Guess its what I get for making him eat the ghost pepper" You smirked. Jack chuckled.

"You sure are something" He mumbled.

"Is that good or bad?" You asked.

"Both" He chuckled, looking you adoringly.

"GODDAMMIT I CAN TASTE THE GHOST PEPPER IN MY THROAT!"

You both sighed. "Well you're probably questioning why we're standing here" He chuckled nervously. You nodded. He sighed. "Well, I wanted to ask you this question for quite some time" He paused to collect his thoughts but then he whispered 'screw it'. He quickly shot his hands up to grab both yours and held it towards him.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He felt like his heart was going to burst out his chest. What Jack was doing was risky and he knew it. But he had to take a chance, knowing that maybe there was a possibility that you liked him back. He wasn't outright confessing his feelings but he was showing it in a way that will determine his relationship with you. You gulped. Over the past few months, you were starting to get close to Jack. You didn't realize you had feelings for him until he first kissed you. You were so locked up in that tiny apartment of yours back where you used to live that you didn't really socialize that much. But with him, it felt like you could on take on the world, with him by your side (And with the others of course).

You slowly looked at Jack. Apparently he took your silence as a bad sign and quickly let go of your hands. You felt the guilt slowly creep up your back. Jack sighed.

"If you don't feel the same way, that's okay," He chuckled but it held no real humor behind it "I shouldn't even asked-" You cut him off by putting a finger to his lips, silencing him. He stood there, his anxiety shooting through the roof.

You sighed. "Stop talking" Then you looked at him square in the eye and smiled softly. That took Jacks breath away. How could your smile effect him this much? Still, he held his breath, waiting for you to say something, anything really. You grinned and leaned forward quickly, crashing your lips against his. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Jack quickly wrapped one hand around your waist, pulling you closer to him. His other hand held your chin firmly between his fingers and pulled your head to the side a little. Your head leaned a little back. You melted against him. You two pulled away, you both were panting a little.

"Did that answer your question?" You asked, breathless.

"So it's a no then?" He smirked and laughed when you rolled your eyes.

"Shut up" You said and kissed him again.

~

Behind a corner, Felix took a picture, grinning from ear to ear then high five Wade who was smiling.

"What I miss?" Mark said as he ran up to them, chugging a water bottle. Felix showed Mark the picture. "Finally! I thought they were never going to get together with the way their acting" Mark paused. "Send that to me" Mark said, smirking then went back to drinking his water muttering 'God damn ghost pepper'.

"So I guess it's official for them then?" Wade asked.

"Not until the date goes well" Felix nodded, sending the picture to Mark and Wade.

"Let hope it does" Wade sighed. "You guys hungry?"

Felix shrugged. "I could eat" He looked at Mark. Mark grinned.

"Lets go through Jacks fridge and see what we'll eat. I know a shortcut back to his apartment" Mark smirked.

"We're such good friends" Wade chuckled. The other two chuckled as well and went back to Jacks apartment.

~

"They do know that we could hear them right?" You chuckled. Jack smiled at you with fondness in his eyes.

"Let them have their fun, I have much more important things to do" He smiled at you.

You and Jack went back to your apartment and cuddled on the couch. He looked at your bookshelf. He chuckled.

"I see you got some more new books"

Your face lit up. "Do you want me to...?"

"Of course"

You quickly got up and took a few books, petting Bob on the way and settling down on the couch with Jack. You lay your head on Jacks shoulder and opened up one of the books.

"Do you usually read?" You asked.

"Nope but with you, I'm fine with it" He said and kissed your cheek. You giggled and booped his nose. He chuckled and put his arm over your shoulder.

"I didn't you were that much of a softie" You teased.

"You're amazing"

"I know"

-YES! Reader and Jack finally gets together! FINALLY! Even though its sweet and all, I don't feel satisfied with the chapter. Guess who's B-Day is today (Let me give you a hint: me!). Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, bye!

Btw, do you guys want me to include some Marvel character crossovers in this book? (Because I'm that much of a dweeb)

(Spell checked)