Going to the Beach! (Part 1)

Since it's always cold in Brighton, Mark wanted to go to the beach but it was too cold to go to the beach though. Mark then asked to go to LA since they have beaches. The rest of you reluctantly agreed and packed your clothes. You all decided to take a plane there since it was easier. It said the flight would take 11 hours and 28 minutes so it wasn't that bad.

You packed the essentials. In your little suitcase was your swim suit (all of the boys except Jack got it for you, totally not creepy) black shades, a blanket, hair tie, sunscreen, and extra clothes to change out of. Your backpack had a book, portable charger, your phone and other things.

Before you had packed your things, you put Bob in a animal shelter so someone could watch him for a few weeks while your with the boys. You listed the things that Bob would do or need to the person that's going to take care of them.

You swimsuit is (the picture on top, you could change its color if you like) it was also backless swimsuit so you have to tie the strings at the back of your neck and the other side is attached to the front of the swimsuit to hold it up.

Once you packed everything, holding your small suitcase along with your backpack. You would stay there for at least a week. Luckily, Wade, Mark and Felix has enough clothes for the week and swim wear. You went downstairs and waited at the lobby for Mark and Jack. You'll meet Wade and Felix at a bus stop and go to the airport from there.

Once you saw Mark and Jack, you opened the door and started walking. Mark ran ahead of you and Jack while you two stayed behind.

"Soooo, aren't you excited?" Jack asked and looked at you. You smiled.

"I haven't went to the beach for a long time so yeah, I guess you could say excited" you said looking ahead, seeing Mark running into a pole, then rubbing his injured head.

"Well, I'm glad you could come with us" Jack said. You looked at him and smiled.

Jack had a light blush on his face "I really hope you have fun, if there's anything you need help on, just ask me o-or the others I guess..." Jack said shyly.

You chuckled and leaned on him. The rest of the walk to the bus stop was silent except for your humming. Jack now had a full face of blush on his face. But you didn't noticed and just kept humming.

Once you arrived at the bus stop and spotted Wade and Felix, you all went to the bus and almost missed your flight.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY PEOPLE!" Wade yelled as you ran through the airport.

You looked like a bunch of idiots running away from a ghost. When you got there, Jacks hair was a mess, Mark looked ready to collapsed, Wade was breathing heavily, Felix was leaning on the wall and you looked at the flight attendant and handed all of your tickets for the boys.

You then sat at your seats and got comfortable. You were sitting between Wade and Jack. It was fine since your comfortable with them. Jack on your right at the window seat and Wade on your left.

Mark and Felix were sitting in front of you with a random stranger at the window seat.

You put on your headphones and listened to your music. The rides only 11 hours, not so bad. It was an hour of listening to your music until Jack lightly tapped you.

"I'm bored, could I listen music with you?" Jack asked, pointing to your phone.

You smiled and started to take out your earbuds. You gave one to Jack and kept one for yourself.  You continued your music and just stayed there for a while.  The position was awkward and you got more tired so you leaned your head on Jacks shoulder without a worry. You settled your head under Jacks chin and the back of you head at his shoulder. You sighed and started to drift to sleep.